Chemistry class 'part 2'

Betty's pov

'2 months later'

I wake up to the sun that beams trough my curtains and warms my skin. I yawn and stretch before lazily making my way out of bed. I reach for my drawer and put on some sweats because it's saturday. And I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk down and get some breakfast, my mom is out of town for the weekend so I'm home alone. And I see that it's already 12pm. So I make some breakfast-lunch-ish.

I sit and eats in silence when a knock interrupts. I quickly make my way to the door and opens it. There stands Veronica.

"hi, B" says and looks me up and down. "Betty don't say you forgot our lunch with the boys at pops" she continues. Oh that was today. 

"Righhtt. of course I didn't forget it" I lie. "let me just get ready" I continue and runs up to my room and changes in to a blue top, some white jeans and my white converse. I also but on some light makeup before I run down stairs again. 

I lock the door and walks down my porch to Veronicas car. I sit down and we drive off. Some minutes later we pull in to pops parking lot. We get out and walks inside, there we spot Archie and Jughead in a booth in the back of the diner. 

"hi, boys" V says and sits down.

"hey" they both say and I sit down.

I sit besides Jughead and Veronica sits beside Archie on the other side of the booth. We sits in that booth for 4 hours just talking and laughing before we decides to head home. Me and Jughead says good bye to Archie and Veronica and starts heading to our houses. When we stop outside we just stands there and looks at each other.

"do you wanna c-come in" I ask.

"ehm, sure" he smiles and we walks inside.

We sits down on my couch and jughead puts on some horror movie. I HATE horror movies. In the end of the movie I'm litterally sitting in his lap with my head is buried in his chest while he chuckles at me. 

"the movie's over, Betts" he says and with a smirk. That goddamn smirk.

"it's not funny" I complain while I try to hide my smile.

"It wasn't even scary, Betts"he chuckles.

"your an idiot" I say trying to stop my smile.

"I'm what" he says and starts to tickle me while smiling.

"y-your a-a idi-ot" I say between laughter.

"take that back" he smiles.

"n-no" I laugh.

"no" he says and stops tickle me at this point i'm laying down with my back against the couch and he is hovering over me while our faces are inches away.

"n-no" I stubble while coming to sense at how close we really are.

We look in to each others eyes before we both smash our lips on each others. Our lips moves slowly with each other and it's filled with lust and passion but also love.

When we pull away we're both a little shocked but after some seconds a smile breaks out on both our faces.

"I guess I'm your idiot then" he smirks.

"I guess you are" I giggle back.

And with that he pulls me in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked part 2. 

I'm kinda lost on ideas so if you have any please comment. <3