Don't call me that.

(Betty and Jughead dosen't know each other yet in this story)

Betty's pov

"I'm tired of you treating me like shit" I yell at my mom who has been complaining all my life that I most be perfect, which I'm not.

Everyone in this small town calls me "the perfect girl next door" and the truth is I'm far from perfect, I have this darkness inside me that just overwhelms sometimes. My mom wants me to have this perfect reputation and I have, I have a perfect ponytail, a perfect social life, and I always had perfect grades. And I hate it, it's not me for once in my life I want to be free. Hell I'm 18 and my mom is still controlling me. I know what you think just move out, I tried but she found me and brought me back home. The only person that knows about this is Kevin, he is my best gay, I know I know he named him that for some strange reason. 

"don't you dare speak to me like that" my mom says angry.

"I don't care, I'm tired of you wanting me to be perfect" I yell.

"Elizabeth Cooper, what has gotten into you" she says harsh.

"first off it's Betty and second I'm tired of you controlling my life!" I yell harder

"GO UP TO YOUR ROOM" she screams.

I flinch and runs up to my room. I smash the door closed and starts to cry.

I can't do this" I whisper and stands up.

I walk over to my closet and takes some clothes and push them into a bag I take my toothbrush and my hairbrush and all that kind of stuff and I close the zipper on the bag. I look around my room and sighs before I go over to the window and luckily mr. Andrews ladder is still there from when he fixed my window board. I quietly climbs on to the ladder and starts to climb down. When I'm on the ground I starts to run. I run a while before I stop. For the first time in my life I fell free and the weight on my shoulders is gone. I look around my surrounding and sees that I'm one the southside. My mom always told me it's dangerous here but who cares I can't go back home. I starts to walk around and sees a bar that has the name The whyte wyrm. I starts to walk to the entrance and slowly push the doors open. I walk in and see people wear black leather jackets and on the back it says "south side serpants" Oh god I'm in a gangs bar. I look around and sees people laughing and look genuinely happy. And that's when I dicided I wants to join. I walks over to the bar were a girl stands. She must be in my age cause she looks young.

"hey" she says when I'm there.

"hi" I say shyly.

"what can I get ya?" she asks nicely.

"I-I wants to join the serpants" I say with a little more confident.

She looks at me in shock and says.

"oh ehm, you need to talk to the king or boss whatever" she says suprised.

"oh okay, where is he?" I ask looking around.

"his in his office" she says "you want me to show you" she continues.

"yeah, that would be nice" I say and smiles at her.

"come on then" she says with a smile.

We walks thru the crowded and loudly bar and goes up one floor when we're outside a door I starts to have second thoughts. But no I am gonna do this. The girl knocks on the door and walks in as I stands outside, I hear some speaking but can't get what before the door opens and she comes out again.

 "the boss wants to meet you" she says "don't piss him off" she says and goes off. 

I take a deep breath and slowly opens the door, when I comes in there is a desk and an empty chair... Wait what, isn't he supposed be in here. I hear a door open across the room and in comes the most handsome man ever, he has black hair thats coming out under his crown shaped beanie, his eyes are blue green and you could stare at them the whole day, he has a serpant jacket on and just a t-shirt under so you can see his abs. My thoughts gets interuppted by a cough, I look up and sees that he looks at me with a smirk.

"like what you see, princess" he says and sits down in his chair.

"w-what no" I say embarrassed and blush while I sits down on the chair in front of his desk.

"yeah, sure" he says and smirks "what do you want?" he continues.

"I want to join your gang" I say confident.

"you wants to be a serpent" he laughs

"what's so funny" I say harsh.

"aren't you a little to perfect for that" he says and looks at me.

"don't call me that" I almost yell.

He looks shocked for a minute before he leans over the desk and looks in to my eyes. 

"you're not joining" he says.

"why!" I say angry.

"beacuse... you're not thinking straight right now" he says and looks around my face.

"y-yes I do" I whisper.

"we both know you don't so why don't you go home" he says and leans a bit closer.

I gulp "I can't" I say emberessed.

"why" he asks and furrow his eyebrows.

"I kinda ran away" I whisper.

"oh okay, then you can sleep at my trailer if you want, but just for tonight" he answers

I smile and he gives me his key.

"I'll be home in like 2 hours, but you can go now if you want" he says and smiles.

"thank you" I say and smiles back

He just nods and after like ten minutes I'm on my way to his trailer. He described the way and I'm now there. I walk around and just admiring it. I know I don't know this guy but somehow I fell safe with him. I lay down on the couch just looking at the ceiling. 

After 1 hour I hear the door open and in comes that guy. He sits down besides me and says.

"wanna play 20 questions"

"sure" I say and shift so I sits up correctly.

We play for a while and I get to know his name is Jughead Jones, he has been the serpants king for like one year, he's 19 and he likes reading. I told him my name is Betty Cooper and I'm 18.

"why did you run away" he suddenly asks.

"ehm... beacuse I-I don't want to be perfect" I say and he looks confused. "my mom always wants me to be perfect and I just wants to be happy but she make it complicated for me to be and it always felt like she didn't love me, so  I run away" I say and looks down at my hands.

I feel hands under my chin and I look up, Jughead looks into my eyes and we're only like five centimeter away from each others. 

"I'm sorry" he says.

"Jug" I say.

Before he could even answer I smash my lips at his, I feel him smile into the kiss which makes me smile, I climb onto his lap and we starts to make out, after whats feels like forever, we part and rests our forheads together.

"thanks for letting me sleep here tonight" I say while smiling.

"you can stay here as long as you want to" he says and smirks

I giggle and he kiss my lips gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it, if you want a part two comment.