Can I tell you something?

(betty and Jughead aren't dating)

Betty's pov

'monday'

Right now I'm packing the last for my trip with my 3 best friends Veronica, Archie and Jughead. We decided to spend our break at a camping site. I have never been into this kind of stuff but I thought it could be fun after all spending some extra time with your crush isn't that bad. I have had a crush on Jughead since like seventh grade but I haven't told him of course. 

I decided it would be more comfortable to change into a dress since we would sit in a car for like 4-5 hours. I put on a blue dress with a light blue lace and I let my hair stay down. 

knock, knock

I put on my backpack and run downstairs and opens the frontdoor.

"you ready" jughead says that have come to pick me up with the others. 

"yeah, come on" I say and take his hand and drags him with me to the car.

Archie is driving and Veronica is in the front seat. So me and Jug are sitting in the back. 

"you all ready?" Archie asks.

"yeah" we all say at the same time.

With that we drive off. After one hour I start to drift to sleep so I put my head on Jugheads shoulder, this is not weird for us because we are really close and he lays his head on mine. After some time we both falls asleep.

Veronica's pov

I look back and see Bettys head laying on Jugheads shoulder and Jugheads head laying on Bettys and I smile to myself.

"what's up" Archie asks looking slightly at me still having focus on the road.

"they really like each other don't they" I sigh.

"yeah, but none of them have the guts to tell each other" He says looking at the road.

"OMG!" I whisper-yell.

"what!!" Archie panics.

"I got the best idea" I say proud. "me and Betty are supposed to share cabin and you with Jughead. But what if we tell them that we are gonna share a room. We're together after all"

"but how is that gonna get them together?" he asks confused.

"if they are gonna share a room for a week there will most likely be some sparks between them" I aswers as if it wasn't obvious.

"yeah, you're right" he says and smiles.

"I'm always right Archiekins" I smile back.

Betty's pov

I wake up and see that we are here. So I shake Jugs arm slightly and he groans and opens his eyes.

"what?" he asks tired.

"we're here" I chuckle.

He sighs and we get out of the car. There we see Veronica and Archie kissing. 

I fake cough to get their attention.

"oh, sorry" Veronica says blushing.

"wanna go to our cabin" I ask her

"oh right, actually me and Archie are gonna share so you will share with Jughead" Veronica says and hugs Archie from the side.

"oh, okay" I say suprised. "you wanna go check it out, Jug" I continue.

"yeah, sssure" he says confused.

We take our bags and walks our way down to our cabin that is facing the lake. I put my clothes in the drawer and Jughead puts his in the closet. The clock is 11 pm so we decides to go to sleep. It's only one bed in the cabin so Jughead offers to sleep on the mattress on the floor. We both are exhausted so we fall asleep right away.