PROLOGUE

I got this idea when reading straight boys (you should totally check it out) by ToManyPeople and thank you for giving me the go ahead to write this🙏

×××××××

"Bitch gimme that or you'll be sorry" Alec yelled playfully at his twin sister Jesse.

"Oh yeah! Bring it on you asswipe!" Alec chuckled at how ridiculously playful she can get as he began chasing after her. Their loud giggles filled the house, probably annoying their busy parents to the brink of wanting to drown them in acid.

"There's nowhere to hide now Jesse!" Alec said. A choked sound was coming from under the bed, like she was trying to stop herself from laughing. Alec rolled his eyes. Such a cliche place to hide

"Gotcha!" he yelled playfully dragging her from under the bed while trying to contain his laughter as her screams got louder.

"Get off me you demonic human eater!" Jesse managed to say in between her hysterical laughter while holding the bed frame for support. He couldn't contain his laughs as he released her legs. He dropped to the ground clutching his stomach from how hard he was laughing. Jesse always knows how to bring out the inner child in him.

They both sat down on the floor trying to stop the sounds coming out of their mouths. One will think a cat is being drowned. Their laughs will make anyone question their sanity. Not that they care. Their laughter slowly dissipate into nothingness changing the atmosphere around them into a sad one.

"Alec?" His sisters carefree voice is now filled with sadness. Alec responded softly while setting her between his legs making sure she's comfy enough with her head on his stomach. He began running his fingers through her soft locks.

"Do you think mom and dad will ever love us?" Jesse asked softly, tho she knows the answer to that. Alec sighed tiredly thinking of how sad it is that their parents have shown little care to him or his sister to the point of her thinking that they don't love them. Of course he doesn't blame her, he himself have had the same doubt but somehow took comfort in the little hope he holds on to. The hope that they will come around one day.

But that doesn't excuse anything, he still blames the two adults that decided work is better than their two kids, they decided that the oldest child is the only one deserving of their time and affection because he is the normal one. The only one who seems to take the future that is already planned for them seriously,the neglect is their parents ways of punishing them. Alec never did try to show how it bothered him, he tries to show them as long as he has Jesse,nothing seems to matter, tho there are times where he feels so overwhelmed with so much hurt at their neglect that he finds himself drowning in his tears. Rare times

But he never allows that to put him down because he has his sister and she needs him even tho he knows he needs her more. She is a child stuck in the body of a teenager, her mind is young and ridiculously innocent while Alec is the one stuck with a body of a teenager with a mind of an old man and he will be damned if he let's anything or anyone tint his sister because without her, there is no him.

Alec cranked his neck a bit down and kissed her forehead. "I don't know bout them Jesse and I won't tell you lies to make you feel better, but I do know we love and have each other and as long as we do;everything is going to be fine and we are going to be okay." He tells his sister genuinely.

Jesse smiles fondly at her brother and cupped his face in her hands. She have always thought-think- of him as her world. She believes him without a doubt that everything will be okay. "I love you big bro" she mutters softly to him.

He immediately felt his stomach flutter at those words. Not in the romantic way tho. "I love you too Angel" Alec said with a mischievous glint in his eyes as he began tickling her sides. Her cute loud giggles filled the quiet house once more and Alec found himself laughing with her. The atmosphere that was filled with sadness and hurt literally minute ago is now gone, replaced with the love the twins have for each other.

"Get off me you big troll" She said in between happy gasps. Alec gently rolls off her and stood up. "Common Jesse,I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat.

Jesse shook her head. " I don't wanna go. Why not bring something for me ehh?"

Alec sighs but nodded. Jesse always avoids the outside world as much as she can. He left the house without a word to his parents or brother, not that they care. he can literally go missing for a year and the only one who will care or notice is his sister and that's just about that. Sucks to have a neglectful family.

Alec was so lost in thought that he didn't see the car approaching him spiraling out of control and the last thing he remembers is the sound of explosion and sirens everywhere.

========

So do you think I should continue or not?

Thanks for reading guys❤