26. TILL THE BITTER END

Hey guys... It's me your unfaithful author 😔 well I've finally recovered my chapters and I hope y'all do remember the story..thank you for being so patient... I love you guys

Ride or die
Chaper 28
Created on 16th April 2019
By Alpha-black
Published on May 2/2020

"can someone tell me why our house is on fire!" Alec yelled through the screams and sirens asking one of the workers that works in the Peters home. Kristopher held on to Alec's hands firmly which seemed to calm him instantly.

Alec tried again, this time more calming. "Please do you know where my sister is?" Alec asked in a shaky voice, silently praying that she's somewhere safe and sound.

The woman shook her head. "I'm s-sorry but s-she was sleeping last i-i saw her before everyone went smoky and red." The woman managed to crook out, as if on cue a scream was heard from the building and Alec immediately recognized the voice.

Kristopher knew what Alec was gonna do and he didn't protest,instead he drew the boy to him and kissed him deeply.

"Please come back to me." He murmured to the boy. Alec nodded and immediately ran into the house.

Daniel immediately drove to his parents house when he saw the news. It was his parents house up in flames, his parents were out of town but his siblings were there so without looking back with his heart in his mouth he drove like a madman on the loose.

Daniel saw Kristopher close to the police cars but he could see the distress in his body language and Daniel immediately understood what's going on.

Kristopher turned to see Daniel walking hastily towards him but Kristopher couldn't hold still as he ran towards Daniel and gave him a tight hug, immediately breaking down in his arms.

"H-he went in t-there because Jesse i-is t-traped inside." Tears were burning in Daniels eyes threatening to come out but he couldn't let it. Not yet. He has to be strong.

They saw a feminine figure coming out of the house seriously coughing, bearly holding on to her consciousness. The premedics immediately took hold of her while the firefighters were trying to put the fire out.

Kristopher and Daniel breathed a sigh of relief but their body was still tense waiting for Alec to emerge but he never did.

Before anyone could comprehend what's was happening, Kristopher spirited into the burning building.

It was hot and smoky and Kristopher couldn't see a thing. It took mere seconds and his insides was burning up and he couldn't breathe. He heard a loud cough, more like someone choking coming from nearby.

Kristopher followed the sound and found Alec lying on the floor. A burning wood dropped on Kristopher as he let out a loud scream both of them now on the floor bearly breathing.

Alec saw Kristopher but never in his life has he been so helpless. Kristopher came for him, he knew that but that didn't make anything better.

They managed to find their hands and they hold on tightly. Both of them know there was little chance of them surviving.

"maybe it's not too late for kris, please let it not be too late for kris" Alec prayed hopefully.

Alec sniffed, the pain overwhelming but he tried not to let it show but instead hold on tightly to Kristopher's hands; their breathing both coming up strained and forced.

"Y-you kn-ow, there's n- no needd to fo follow me to t-the ggrave right?" Kristopher tightens his hold on Alec and gave a low chuckle which ended up sounding like a pained groan.

"You're m-my ride or d-die A-Alec." Kristopher softly whispers.

Alec smiled and dragged himself towards Kristopher, he reached for the gray eyed boys chin, his hands trembling seriously but he managed to reign control over it a bit. Kristopher realized what the other was trying to do so he lifted himself up, meeting half way, Kristopher also placed his shaky hands on Alec's chin as they met halfway; their lips met with such fervour that both of them were left breathless in mare seconds.

They held on to each other tightly, their lips and tongue mingling together, drawing their last breaths together. Alec pulled back first, joining their foreheads.

"You're m-my ride or d-die too K-kristopher." Alec said in a shaky tone, his voice breathless, looking into the gray eyes that he came to love so much. Their eyes were filled with unshed tears but none of them moved.

They held on to each other, staring and saying words that their mouths could not voice out.

Seconds later, their breaths seized and their body's turned numb as the fire was finally put out.

Together till the end, just like they promised each other.

The end.