9- BLUE

Ride or die.
Chapter nine
Created on 6th February 2019
By Alpha-black

Enjoy❤
××××××××

Blue's POV

"Do u mind if I sit here?" a voice asked and I jerked up, nearly falling over the cliff not that I'll mind tho. It will be quick and peaceful. I nodded but kept my head down, my legs dangling.

He sat down beside me and took a deep breath. Something about him calms me as well as freaks me out, he's the same boy that Jesse ran off and came back with.

I shifted uncomfortably but didn't say anything.

"There was this time in eight grade, I don't know if you remember but I was sleeping in class and the teacher yelled my name and I jerked awake, throwing my book in the process."

I tilt my head back curiously. I even go to school with him?

"The teacher, can't really remember her name said I should come get my book and guess what happened" His eyes where sparkling now and his cheek has a bit of red on them. If I didn't know better I'd say he's embarrassed bout something.

"i went to the front of the class, bent down to get my book and OMG I'm still embarrassed."

He covered his face with his hands and chuckle softly, the deep sound causing me to relax a bit.

"My trouser tore, like right in the middle of my ass and my butt was facing the whole class damn."

I couldn't help myself, I bursted out laughing before I caught myself but still couldn't stop and it began sounding like someone was choking me.

After we both calmed down, I looked at him shyly. "So what happened then, I m-mean what d-did you do."

He shook his head with a small smile on his face. "Nada not gonna tell you" He said with a little pout on his face. I folded my legs Indian style but didn't stop the giggle that escape my lips.

"Common pwess tell me." He shook his head and did a lip seal sign. "Pretty pwess"

"Okay okay just stop pouting, you look so adorable." ugh. I groaned,my hands muffling the sound; hating the fact that my face feels like it's on fire and that stupid smile won't leave my face.

"I'll tell you if you pinky promise not to think too much bout it cause you were actually a life saver that day." I nodded not knowing what else to say but joined our pinkies together.

"I picked my book and tried shrugging the embarrassment off but it was hard to do cause everyone was laughing and pointing at me. I turned and my eyes caught yours and you had this amusing smile on your lips, which made me so angry I was ready to jump you. I honestly don't know why yours bothered me that much cause common the whole class was laughing and you was just smiling but that actually got to me."

I was beginning to feel bad, I don't remember but- his shoulder bumped into mine and that's when I realize I was beginning to tear up.

"Common you pinky promised not to feel bad and I'm not done yet kay." I didn't say anything busy trying to will the tears to go back.

"You stood up and glared at everyone. They all stopped laughing instantly even the teacher, all smile was gone from your face. You removed your hoodie and handed it over to me, saving me from the embarrassment of walking around with a tore trouser. You made sure no one said anything about what happened in class."

I looked at him with wide eyes. I mean that doesn't sound like me at all. I looked at our joined pinky and sigh,suddenly feeling really exhausted. I think he sensed how tired I am. He stood up and helped me up. I looked down shyly, not knowing what to do.

"I'm Kristopher by the way, you sometimes call me risto." I giggled at that.

"Risto! That's horrible, even though I don't remember giving you that name or even meeting you. Why do I feel like I have holes in my memories?" I can't explain it and don't like it either.

"We'll figure it out kay." I nodded kay. I'm Blue but I'll call you kit."

He gave me a small smile and nodded.

"I like it, common let's get you to Daniel. I'm sure he's worried." I let him lead the way but didn't tell him about the scary looking boy that is behind one of the trees, he's gaze sending shivers down my spine.

×××××
I kept procrastinating. Kept telling myself that I'll write it tomorrow and I had to stop myself today. I don't even know myself anymore. I'm just moving in shades anyway how are you guys? Please do tell me bout your day and all the crazy/boring things you did.

What's the most embarrassing moment of your life? Do spill.😁

What'd you think of the chapter? What's your expectations for the next? Who'd you think is behind the trees watching?

Thank you for reading, please don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

Love lexis❤