15

Ride or die.
Chapter fifteen
Created by Alpha-black
On 15th March 2019

“Ugh! My head hurts like a bitch.” The black eyed boy groaned while trying to sit up but the simple act proving difficult due to the nasty headache that he woke up with and a -

“fuck!” He jumped out of the bed only to kiss the hard wooden floor with his face. “Who's fucking leg strangled mine? I swear to god I'll kill a bitc-”

“Morning to you too.” Kristopher said with a roll of his eyes, his hair sticking out in all the wrong places as he suppresses a yawn while trying to sit up.

Alec's voice seems to escape him as he took in Kristopher's rugged appearance. Alec gulped audibly causing Kristopher to chuckle lowly. Alec felt himself shiver. He shook his head as if trying to shake himself out of a trance.

“You fucking twat” His voice came out less threatening than he intended but decided to shrug his stupid behavior for later cause right now his got better issues to address.

Kristopher heard the boy curse and his eyes widened at that as an excited scream escaped his lips. Alec wanted to ask the boy about what got him so excited but before he could get a word out, he felt himself being tackled back to the ground.

Alec hugged Kristopher back tightly, tho confused by the boys actions he didn't object to it cause it felt nice.

“Alec you're back, I missed you so much. Don't get me wrong Blue was pretty awesome but I really really missed you” Kristopher ranted, his voice muffled, his face still on Alec's neck.

“Whoa calm down, I'm not going anywhere so stop being so mushy before I puke.” Kristopher chuckled, too excited to think about a resort. The separated but still held on to each other.

“What happened? I mean what are you doing here and where the fuck am I? Last thing I remember was being in the car with Jesse and next thing I'm waking up beside you fucktard and omg you mentioned Blue which means you know about my disorder and oh god coach is gonna kill me and use my eye jelly for brea-”

Kristopher pressed his lips gently against Alec's cutting whatever the black eyed boy was rumbling about.

Alec's eyes immediately got shut on reflex as he opened his lips granting Kristopher access to his tongue. At that moment everything was lost to them as their tongues danced together, their breaths forming a rhythm, their hands seeking each other. It was a kiss that could turn a genius into a fool and words into mumbles.

They pulled apart, both breathing softly while their eyes searched each other.

“damn,now I'll never be able to get enough of you” Kristopher said in a soft voice as he attacked Alec's lips again. This time it wasn't sensual, it wasn't gentle, it wasn't meant to send a comforting message. This kiss was fast, it was hungry, it was possessive. It was meant to claim.

They finally pulled back, their breaths coming out harshly as they inhaled each other's breaths, their foreheads touching and their hands intertwined.

“Why” Alec breathed out. Kristopher gulped trying to find the right words.

“Which do you want? The truth or the lie” He finally asked. Curiosity won and Alec settled for both.

"Lie. I'm horny and you are here." The other boy swallowed.

"What about the truth?" Alec kissed the top of Kristopher's nose lightly. The boy shivered, a thrill of excitement flowing through him.

"Truth. I've been wanting to taste that lips for a very, very long time.”

Well it's been a long time and that's because after writing the last chapter and epilogue for this book I kinda lost my connection with these characters and became more attach to the characters involved in the spinoff which I've already completed. I've decided not to update till I'm done with all the chapters.

Quick question: should I upload all the chapters of the spinoff at once or one at a time?

I'm hoping you guys are okay, safe and sound mentally, emotionally and physically.

Thanks for reading 🙏🙏