14

Ride or die
Chapter fourteen
Created on 9/3/19
By Alpha-black
And it's dedicated to MieczyslawStilinski3 cause she totally bullied me into this😛🏃

"I-is there a reason you're giving me that look that is only preserved for Alec?" Jesse mumbled but loud enough to make Bennett jump and scream, his voice an octave higher. Jesse's laughter died but a ghost of a smile could be seen on her lips.

"Jesus Jesse, you startled me. Should have fucking-"

"Woah woah grumpy pants, it's too early in the morning to be yelling while I'm having a nasty hangover and don't avoid the question."

Jesse adjusted herself in a sitting position on the king sized bed that her and Bennett shared and true to his words Bennett didn't start any funny business. In fact he slept at the edge of the big bed leaving Jesse enough space to roam free but sometime during the night, Jesse left all the space and snuggled into his arms. They ended up cuddling.

"umm I don't know what you are talking about Jesse and how the hell did we end up cuddling. You can sacrifice all the space for a woman just so she would be comfortable but somehow always ends up making that effort for nuts."

Jesse rolled her eyes but her face showed her amusement.

"I don't remember you being this talkative Ben and stop avoiding the question." She said while snuggling closer to him, their thighs lightly brushing. Jesse bit her lips while Bennett's body tensed yet they were both lost in each other's eyes.

Bennett moved first, his strong arms holding Jesse close to him.

"Why don't we take a bath, then we talk about that look?" Bennett said with a small smile on his face, though being totally confused himself about the look she was talking about. In truth, Bennett has been confused about a lot of things.

"But you don't mean together right?" Bennett looked into her eyes, eyes blazing with mischief yet her smile was innocent.

"You sly fox" Bennett grumbled before untangling himself and dragging a mischievous looking Jesse behind.

"Definitely together."

Hey guys😁 I know, I know. This is a super short, unprepared chapter. Totally unprepared. So I was tryna get water from the fridge and I just started having that first convo btwn Jesse and Bennett in my head (please don't write me off as crazy just yet) and I found myself smiling and writing this😁