5- KRISTOPHER

==========

Ride or die
Created on 4th January 2019
By Alpha-black

=============

Kristopher

I woke up to the sound of yelling. How I got here still remains a puzzle but I'll just assume Alec made someone carry me. It will be outrageous to think Alec went out of his way to get me into this very comfy bed.

I looked around the room and can only assume this is Alec's room cause it looks very…. Well Alec. Plain, yet classic. Dark, yet welcoming and warm. Painted in shades of grey and black. Typical and so depressing.

My face hit up when I remember conversation we had in the car. I'm just being dramatic really. He said he cares so what? It's not like he said he cared bout me or anything.

A long bang broke me off my little daydream. The voices are louder now and I can hear Alec's deep angry voice reverberating through the house. I shrink back onto the sheets a bit. Thanks fuck I'm not at the receiving end of his wrath.

I'm an asshole and all but I know when to let the big boys get on their throats without interfering.

“You two don't get it do you?” The person yelled followed by a scoff. Definitely Alec.  I frowned as another deep voice yelled back.

“What I get is that you're a disappointment and that you're holding your sister back and both of you are going to amount to nothing!” I shook my head. This doesn't make any sense, like is this man high on his piss or what.

“Well maybe instead of yelling and always degrading us, and actually acting like a fucking father and ask us what we what instead of imposing your stupid bloody life set on us then maybe we won't be having this stupid conversation and let me get one thing straight!”

His voice grew deadly deeper.

“hurt Jesse one more time and I swear, your intestines won't be the only thing stuffed into your mouth but will also shove your feet so far your ass, you will willingly bash your head repeatedly on an electrified barbed wire!”

Damn” I muttered. Could this be an everyday occurrence? Is that why Alec is so protective of Jesse and hide himself behind solid wall? Whatever it is, no child should have to face that and I have a feeling I haven't even heard the beginning of it, the beginning of what I'm not supposed to even hear.

It's hard not to feel sorry for him but pity isn't what Alec needs. He needs a friend, someone to share that burden with, someone to protect him from losing himself while looking out for his sister, he needs someone help him be himself in spite of the pressure of his parents, he needs someone to annoy the shit out of him but still show him they care and won't leave.

But Alec is stubborn. He won't let anyone in, at least not easily but who better than to push his buttons if not someone equally as stubborn as him.

Someone stormed into the room angrily and banged the door. I jumped a little and faced a very angry, red, swearing Alec.

I could feel myself smiling evilly.

Who else but someone like me.

Hope y'all are okay👌

Thank you for reading. Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow ya gurl....

Wuv lexis💜🌈