3.

===========

Ride or die
Created by Alpha-black
On December 29/12/2018

===========

The party was already in full swing by the time Alec and Jesse got into the house.
“Yo man, didn't think you would show up.” Noah, the party host and one of the few people in school that Alec tolerant.

Alec gave him a sloppy grin in return. “Didn't think I'll be here either.” He said with a shrug. Alec turned to his sister who was already dancing to the beats.

“Why don't you go have some fun, while I sit and be your guard” Jesse rolled her eyes and shoved him playfully.

“Well dear brother, while you're at it, try not to be a brooding old man and have some fun.” She disappeared into the dancing crowd filled with high, horny teenagers. Alec shook his head and made his way to the basement where the drinks and real fun is tho knowing fully well that he needs to stay close to protect Jesse in case of anything but even he needs relief sometimes.

“Look who showed up people!” Someone among the now wasted teenagers playing ‘spin the bottle’ yelled.

Alec chuckled and grabbed one beer before making his way towards the wasted teenagers.

Loud music, loud crazy high teenagers, overflowing beer and surprisingly mad fun isn't how Alec imagined his weekend. He thought he would be doing what he always does on weekends. Spend some hours on the basketball court, some on the track sweating out his frustrations.

Sometimes Jesse comes to watch, which was rare considering the fact that she doesn't like being outside but his regular is racing against Kristopher. It was their thing. Well kind of.

Alec loves running. He plays other sports but the track is where he belongs, where he feels at home, where he feels invincible, with no one there to catch him. The track is where he feels free.

Alec jolted a bit when a hand slapped his shoulders. “Well well well, look who the cat dragged here!” Alec just knew that the voice belonged to none other than Kristopher. Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the high energy in the room but either way, tonight Alec didn't find Kristopher's voice annoying. In fact Alec found himself smiling.

He turned to face Kristopher not knowing just how close the gray eyed boy is. Everyone's voice seems to fade leaving them both in their own worlds. Kristopher's gaze dropped to Alec's lips and he unconsciously licked his lips. Alec's eyes involuntary followed Kristopher's movement and copied the action.

Alec let out a tired sign and shook his head and just like that, the moments gone. It was then they realized that all eyes was on them. “Cut it out people, no action here” Kristopher said and everyone chuckled.

“I bet you wanna do it” Someone from the crowd said. “Ohhh it's gonna be so hot” Another slurred voice said followed by a light giggle. Kristopher grinned at looked over at Alec who still looked like he is in a daze or more so lost in thoughts.

“What'd do you say we give them some boy action.” Kristopher said to Alec challengly. “Oh yeah” Alec met Kristopher's gaze with the same challenge in his eyes.

“Kiss!! Kiss!! Kiss!! Kiss!!” The little crowd kept chanting.

Alec watched in amusement as Kristopher slowly began leaning in and Alec found himself doing the same thing but before their lips could make contact, someone jerked Kristopher up, sending him flying to the other side of the room. Someone yelled ‘fight’ and everyone went hysterical.

Normally when teenagers see people trying to kill themselves, they gather around and cheered them on but this crowd ran. Maybe it was because they knew if they stick around they could be collectral damage or because the boys involved are not ones to be messed with but either way the basement was cleared in five seconds except Alec who was still glued to the floor watching everything unfold.

Kristopher finally got up on shaking legs trying to see who threw him. He grinned as he saw the person. He knew something like this would happen if he tried anything with Alec cause who doesn't know Bennett's little crush on Alec and obviously possessive as fuck. Talk about being fucked up.

Bennett stood hovering over Kristopher with blazing eyes. He knew what he is doing is fucked up because he has no right to be jealous. Alec isn't his, hell the boy hardly speaks to him but he got jealous. Jealousy and being drunk doesn't usually end well, so when he saw what was happening between Alec and Kristopher, something in him snapped and he couldn't help himself anymore.

“Bennett man, chill! This doesn't have to end like this!” Kristopher said with a smug smile while trying to keep himself from falling. Seems drunker than he thought.

Bennett brought his fist up to punch that stupid smile off Kristopher's pretty face but a firm hand stopped him. He suddenly felt calm and not so angry anymore. Bennett looked at both of them before storming out.

Alec stood there, perplexed at what just happened. For all he knows Kristopher probably pissed Bennett off in some way because he is shitty like that, but Alec also knows that Kristopher is loved by all except him which exactly isn't true but it's not like he's gonna admit that he finds the boy's annoying presence calming and is an asshole to only him so why would Bennett want to beat him up.

“You know, we could just finished what we were yet to start which might help wipe that scowl off your ugly face.” Alec scoffed. To think that he just passed the opportunity of seeing Kristopher get beat up. But then Kristopher is no princess but even tho, he should have let Bennett leave some painful bruises on him.

Alec held Kristopher's arm roughly and dragged him out of the basement and went searching for his sister. He found her dancing with some girls. She smiled softly at him and followed them both out.

“Care to tell me why you're holding your enemy's arm?” Jesse said giggling. Alec rolled his eyes while Kristopher just shrugged. “Hello to you to Jesse.”

Alec smacked his head. “Ouch why'd you do that you tawt!” Alec smacked him again and this time Kristopher smacked him back. Jesse's loud giggle brought them out of their smacking. “What!!” They both said at the same time.

Jesse smiled at them both “aww look at how you two are acting like besties.”

“Eww!” The both said at the same time. Jesse went into a fit. “You boys are so cute! anyway we should go home.”

“Yea, about that Kristopher is coming home with us tonight” He looked at Kristopher, challenging him to argue but he didn't so he continued “he's too drunk and he got into a fight, I'm sure his gonna be jumped or something as if he's not already a pain in the ass” Alec grumbled and Jesse nodded her head understandingly and got into the back sea.

By the time they hit the road, Alec was so lost in thought, he was sure he was seeing himself outside of himself. So many thoughts keep popping up and most of them have to do with the drunk boy beside him, a boy who half of his life have irritated him to no end and who he doesn't understand why he cares if he gets beaten up or not but he does know that nothing good is coming out of Kristopher staying the night and as Kristopher passed out in the car he had the same exact thoughts.

××××××

Ta-da😁 an update! Wow!! It must be Christmas.... Merry late Christmas🎄🎅🎁🎄

Please do tell how your Christmas went. Mine was quite boring tho.

Thank you for reading, please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Wuv Lexis💜