11

Ride or die
Chapter eleven
Created on 16th Feb 2019
By Alpha-black
-------

"Blue please! Please don't, I'll do anything, just please don't jump." Kristopher pleaded.
One can see the fear in those beautiful gray eyes but Blue doesn't look like he can be reasoned with. Blue looked into Kristopher's  eyes, his face full of sorrow that pierced right into the grey eyed boy.

"It's okay Kristopher, you will soon forget me and it won't matter anymore. I'm just so tired but please take care of Jesse, she will need you." With that he jumped and fell to his death.

A scream escaped Kristopher's  lips as he  tried reaching out for him but his limbs wouldn't move.

Kristopher woke up breathing hard. Ever since Blue committed suicide, which is about a week now, he has been having nightmares of that night. Nightmare that always ends up with Alec dying.

Kristopher refuse to feel anything, refuse to believe that he's actually dead. 

"Hey baby." He look up to see his mom smiling sadly at him. The older woman didn't know Blue personally but she has heard so much about him from her son, he always talk about a boy with a tough facade but a beautiful heart.

Kristopher closed his eyes to blink back tears. "You're not gonna cry now Kristopher. He's not dead and that's not pity in your mothers eyes. She's here to wake you from your nightmare."

He opened his eyes only to see his mom still standing there with that same stupid sad smile on her face but for the life of him, Kristopher couldn't bring himself to get mad at her.

"Morning momma" The boy whispered, trying hard not to break down in front of his mother but he just couldn't help it.

"Oh baby" His mother immediately sat down on the bed to hug her son, holding him close to her as she rocks him to and fro. Allowing him to cry in her arms while whispering words to him.

Kristopher finally pulled himself toward and smiles sadly.

"I've got to prepare ma, he's burial is today but please! Please ma wake me up." Fresh tears threatens to choke him up.

He's mom leaned in and wiped his tears away. "Baby he's gone and while I can't promise the pain to go away, it's gonna get better each day." Kristopher shook his head frantically.

"I don't want it to get better! Ma I want him here with me. I want him alive. Please ma I can't deal with another death." Maria wiped the tears from her eyes. The sight of her baby breaking down is tearing her apart. The last time he showed this kind of emotion was when he lost his father at the age of ten and now she just doesn't know how to make it better.

"Please ma! Please ma!" Kristopher kept chanting, he's words and echo of the wrenching pain threatening to overwhelm and swallow him whole.

"Shh baby cry it out, mama's here, mama's here." Maria murmurs, her arms wrapped around her only joy. With Kristopher crying in his mothers arms and her whispering words to him, he fell into a dreamless slumber.

"-In the name of the father, the son and the holy Spirit Amen."

"Amen." The little crowd responded.  Kristopher couldn't find it in him to sympathize with Alec's parents but he held Jesse in his arms. They both of them holding on to each other like a lifeline. Daniel stood at a distance looking at everyone with no emotion on his face.

Kristopher's breath hitched as he watched Alec's casket being lowered into the hole.

"I'm sorry I never got the chance to tell you how I feel, never got the chance to show you how important yo-"

"Kristopher Kamal Williams get your ass down here before I get in there and smack you awake silly." Kristopher jerked awake at the sound of the voice, he looked around for a moment before realization hit him hard and for the first time in a long time Kristopher knelt down and prayed, thanking God for making this a dream.

Kristopher ran downstairs and hugged his mother tightly, squeezing the little woman.

"Okay to what do I owe this wonderful, extremely odd behavior." Kristopher didn't reply, instead he whispers a little thank you before running out of the house leaving his very confused, stunned mother at home but he didn't care cause the past one week have been a nightmare which means one thing. The only thing that matters.

Alec is alive.

×××××

Hahaha fooled ya😌 and yes Blue is very much alive thank you🙌