RIDE OR DIE; EPILOGUE

Ride or die
EPILOGUE
Created by Alpha-black
.......

Thank you'll for reading ♥️ and if you wish to know what happens to Jesse, there's a spin-off that talks about the journey of healing.

“They all died! That's it! At the long run they all left me!” Jesse's voice was loud but one could hear all the emotions behind. The intense pain and loneliness underneath the anger.

Her therapist removed her glasses and whipped her tear stained face with a hankie and cleared her throat.

“Jesse they sound like wonderful people.”

Jesse's eyes lit up and she nodded rapidly. “Course they are.” The light in her eyes quickly deemed as fast as it came.

“You've made progress Jesse, by finally opening up. You've come so far, I'm so proud of you.” Jesse smiled softly at her therapist who in time became her friend.

After two years of their death, her parents didn't know what to do with her. Daniel protested saying he can take care of her but her parents wouldn't hear any of it so without Daniels knowledge, they took her to an insane asylum cause in their eyes, she is nothing but insane all because they don't understand.

They mistaken Jesse's grief for madness and in time, Jesse began believing it. She began hearing voices in her head, started hallucinating and over time she couldn't differentiate between reality and hallucination.

After two years of no progress, Jesse finally broke down and told the therapist her story, the reason why she's here and why she's like that.

“I won't say you're okay cause you're far from okay. The voices In your head might get louder, your hallucination might get frequent but I've watched you these two years and Jesse you are strong. Don't make your brother, his lover and your lovers death be a sacrifice for nothing. Fight not to loose yourself. I'm sorry and I wish I could be there for you but your parents are coming to take you out of here and from what you've told me, you're pretty much on your own so Jesse, your all you've got.”

The shrinks words kept replaying in her head. After two years of dumping her here they have the guts to come take her out.

The anger was instant. Jesse felt her insides burning to the point where her breathing was coming out in rapid succession.

The shrink finally got to calm Jesse down.

“It's gonna be tough but this might help okay so I want you to try it. Get a book and write everything there. Your feelings, the voices, the hallucination everything you feel like you can say you write that in a book okay? That way, it's gonna be like a self therapy and little goes a long way cause Jesse, I need you to be okay.”

Jesse nodded but her mind wasn't there at all. Her mind was back in a memory. A memory where all she had to worry about was Blue.