17.

Ride or die
Written by Alpha-black
On 28th March 2019

"This is gonna be interesting." Kristopher thought with a wide smile on his face no even bothering to hide the mischief lingering in his eyes. It's has been long any real action has taken place.

Jesse had slept over at Bennett's place after a steamy night of sex, deep talks and cheesy lines. Together they came to school hand in hand with beaming smiles on their faces only to be met with Daniels intimidating pose and disapproving face and Alec's 'don't fuck with me look' is back in place.

They were creating a scene in front of the school and they know it, not that they care anyway. Jesse shifted uncomfortably, her eyes darting between her over protective brothers.

Alec's brows were knitted together in a frown, waiting for Jesse to speak up. Kristopher having grown tired of the scene stood in between them.

"See the thing is, you guys can look at each other as long as you like. Just don't do it with an anticipating and threatening vibe okay! Jesus you guys are so dramatic."

Jesse giggled softly while Daniel visibly relaxed. Bennett and Alec seem to be having a silent conversation with their eyes cause after a while, the two have each other a curt nod.

Kristopher placed his hands on his hips dramatically and sighed loudly. "Well since Alec or Daniel here won't give you the mandatory threat speech I will." He cut Jesse a Swift wink and she smiled fondly in return.

"Bennett man, hurt my little munchkin and you'll be losing a very important set of balls and hey maybe some limbs." Daniel scoffed but didn't say anything, as the eldest all he can actually do is beat up any heartbreaker of his sister to an unrecognizable baboon but prevent any of her relationship. Moreover this would mark her first boyfriend.

Jesse ran and hugged her brother tightly. "Alec I missed you so much."

"I miss you too Angel, hope Blue didn't give you guys any trouble." Jesse shook her head. "You can never be any trouble Alec, moreover Daniel and Kristopher were there all the time. I think he likes you too." She whispered causing Alec to blush. Alec thought about their kiss and how they've been close lately though they would need to talk.

Kristopher, Bennett and Daniel all watched as Alec blushed and for the life of him Kristopher could not pass such a wonderful opportunity to tease Alec and he did and everyone watched how the stone faced Alec slowly turned beet red.

"Kids"  Daniel thought with a smile as he drove off.

∆∆

"You know, if you wanted some time alone with me you could have just said so, I know I'm irresistible." Alec scoffed at the gray eyed boy but didn't deny.

They were cramped in one of the storage room with Kristopher caged by Alec's firm arms. Not that he minds. Alec dragged Kristopher there with the sole purpose of talking about what is going on with them, he couldn't concentrate and couldn't wait so he had to act but right now with him invading Kristopher's personal space all he wants to do is capture the boys lips and claim him for all to see.

Alec did just that. He leaned in and captured the talking boys lips with his, immediately shutting him up. Kristopher let out a low throaty moan as he felt his whole body responding to Alec's kisses. Alec knew everything wasn't going according to plan and they need to stop before anything else so he withdrew but placed his forehead on Kristopher's both trying to catch their breath.