16.

Ride or die
Created by Alpha-black
On 25th March 2019

They got to the stadium without much words spoken between them. The night was chilly and the moon was full, the sky was sparkling with stars. They got on track and began doing little warm ups. The chilly night and lit sky providing the perfect atmosphere.

They did their workout in silence, they finished and got on track at the same time without uttering a single word. It's like their body works in sync to their thoughts. They ran rounds without stopping, none of them wanted to because they needed to think. Think about the kiss they shared earlier on.

Alec thought about his feelings for the gray eyed boy. At first he was just an irritation but in time he became constant but still an irritation nevertheless. That party changed a lot of things, the night that made him realize he made a friend, a friend that has been there all along without him noticing. He thought about how good it felt when he opened up to him, how good it felt to lean on someone else then he thought of the overwhelming feeling he got when Kristopher kissed him, how that kiss had made it easy to forget everything and everyone but remembered every little movement of Kristopher's lips on his.

Alec thought about how he felt knowing Kristopher knows about Blue. If he was scared of the baggage he would have bailed by now but instead they shared the most wonderful kiss ever. What does that mean for them? That he has no answer to but they would have to talk about it. About everything.

“Can I can something?” Jesse held herself up by leaning on her hands. They were lying down after they took a shower together. Jesse had been shy but that went away immediately she saw Bennett's naked body. She knows what she wanted and she went for it and now they were cuddled up naked in bed. Bennett laid on his back running soothing lines on Jesse's back while leaned on her side running lines on his chest while their legs were entangled together.

Bennett hummed in reply, his eyes still closed.

“Are you going to go back pretending I don't exist or go back drooling on my brother?”

Jesse's voice was void of any spite but she needed to know. She bit her lips nervously awaiting Bennett's reply. He didn't. Instead he positioned Jesse directly on his member, Jesse sat on it slowly moaning with each intake till it was completely inside her. Bennett didn't move and Jesse didn't either.

“This is fast but I see no reason in idling so no Jesse, I'm not gonna pretend you don't exist because I don't think I can and your brother, I don't know Jesse, I had a crush on your brother because I needed a feeling to help keep me grounded, there are a lot of things going on in my life that I needed that emotion to override all that I was feeling and I don't need that again because I was starting to realize it was of no use and the thought was making me miserable but you found me and right here, right now, all I see is you and that's all I wanna see. I know I wanna know you, every little thing about you; I want you to know me and to love me and I hope in time I'll get to love you back cause how can I not. I want to make love to you all the time but only as my girlfriend. It's fast but it can be true, please jesse.”

Jesse couldn't believe her ears. Bennett just asked her to be his girlfriend and she couldn't be more thrilled. Questions aside Jesse nodded her head and with that Bennett held her waist and thrusted into her again and again as they both cried out in ecstasy with the wonderful feeling blooming inside of them with the promise of something new.

Hey guys! Long time no see. Hope y'all are okay. The chapters have been short lately, I'm overly lazy.

So I wrote this chap yesterday and I wanted to add more but I just kept procrastinating so...

Thank you for reading and keeping up with my slow, irregular updates. It means the world to me❤❤