25

Ride or die
Chapter twenty five
Created by Alpha-black
On
15th June 2019

****
Sorry for the long wait... Had some writers block n lost the remaining chapters... Kinda lost my motivation ...this is a pretty short chapter and I'll update the last two chapters as soon as I recover em.
****

How do you deal with a broken heart? Jesse had no answers to that question. Everything feels like it was falling into a deep pit of nothingness.

It wasn't like Bennett had broken up with her but her heart was still in pieces. She felt drained,she felt empty. She felt void.

"hey angel” her brothers soft voice called. She turned her head but didn't sit up and offered him a weak and totally fake smile.

Alec sat on the bed and wrapped his hands around his sister as fresh tears began dropping.

“w-why am I so w-weak?" Alec shook his head.

"no angel you are not. Your boyfriend told you he's leaving you for lord knows how long and coupled with the fact that you're head over heels for him. I know you'll be fine but for now "

A huge smile made its way to his face. "why don't we stuffs ourselves with all this ice cream"

Jesse allowed the giggle to escape her lips.

"and oh... Daniel and Kristopher are at the door. They're too chicken to come in."

Jesse rolled her eyes at that. "bitches we got some stuffing to do" she called out as she began digging in.

And oh did they stuff themselves.

«»

"Alec!" Kristopher screamed for his boyfriend. Alec came rushing in and stopped dead in his tracks.

His house is on news. His house is on fire. And he left his sister sleeping inside.