7 // yoongi

I down another shot of tequila. I've forgotten how many I've had. Hoseok found the waiter that he liked from Kim's Cafe and went to go "catch him". He seems like he's straight but who am I to stop Hoseok. Nobody can escape his sunshine.

The alcohol made everything felt warm. I smile at the feeling. The pulsing beat of the music vibrates in my head feeling somewhat like an orgasm but in my brain. I laugh at the silly though.

I stumble out of my bar stool and decide to go find someone to dance with. 

Looking around the crowd for someone that interests me, my eyes land on a blurry looking blonde boy with messy hair dressed in silk shorts. How strange? Who comes to a club dressed like that?

I notice he's crying as a blurry looking muscley man is running his hands along the exposed legs of the younger boy.

I squint my eyes, realizing the kid looks oddly familiar. I'm much too drunk to recognize him but I can tell he isn't happy with the situation he's in. I make the heroic decision to save him.

"Yah! What the hell," I yell in my scariest voice, pulling back the man assaulting the younger boy while feeling quite proud of myself.

"Do you want something?" The man growls, looking like he's ready to fight. I consider backing away seeing that this man was twice the size of me, but I look back to the familiar boy who is still weeping with his eyes squeezed shut.

"Get yur filthy hands off my boyfriend," I slur, trying my best to sound convincing. I saw this happen in a movie once and it worked out for them.

The blonde boy's eyes snap open and he look at me in shock but doesn't say anything.

"Finders keepers," the man smirks, reaching his hand around to smack the younger's ass. 

I punch him across the face before he gets to touch the boy. The man topples to the floor, holding his nose that I think I might have broken.

I smirk at him before passing out from the sudden action. Maybe I shouldn't have drank so much. The last thing I see is a worried blonde boy yelling for help.

~V

Just want to clarify that I am in no way romanticizing sexual assault or making it "ok". I write about things like this and mental health as a way to let out my own personal experiences as well as to make people more aware of reality. Yeah, it's really horrible that this is the reality we're living in but pretending it doesn't happen doesn't make it go away. 

On a lighter note- happy birthday to the most beautiful, talented, lil alien I've ever seen. I hope he got lots of hugs and cuddles cause he deserves it :')

 I hope he got lots of hugs and cuddles cause he deserves it :')