35 // yoongi

"What really happened?" Jimin says, standing in the doorway to my bedroom.

"What do you mean, babe?" I ask, setting my laptop down.

Jimin had just showed up at my house after leaving the Kim's place this morning. I get out of bed where I had been working all morning to give him a hug.

"I know about Jungkook," he says suddenly as I approach him.

fuck. My body goes rigid.

"I- " fuck. fuck. fuck. What do I do now?

"Yoongi, please- I'm giving you a chance to tell me the truth." 

He sounds so defeated, but I can't really hear him over the sound of my own heartbeat.

"Jimin- I didn't-" My words don't seem to string together the way I want them to. Ironic considering I'm a writer.

"You didn't what!" I hear him yelling for the first time. "Don't lie to me again."

"I didn't mean it Jiminie," I say reaching for him but he jerks away.

"Tell. Me. What. Happened." he says. I can see anger but I know underneath it all he's trying not to break.

"I kissed Jungkook, BUT hear me out please," I beg. 

I see the hurt flash in his eyes before he quickly covers it up. He waits quietly, giving me chance to continue. 

"You're all I care about Jimin. I don't want him, I need you." I'm on the verge of tears as I struggle to find out what he's thinking. His poker face is unreadable.

"Was I not good enough?" His voice shakes a little but it's barely noticeable. You would have to be as infatuated with him as me to hear it. 

"No! You're perfect Jimin I just- I-" Why can't I explain??

He looks unconvinced but refuses to show hurt. "Why did you do it then?"

And there's the question I've been dreading.

"Jimin please, I only want you. I love you!" Then I notice my mistake.

I see at least a dozen different expressions flash over Jimin's face. Surprise, confusion, hurt, anger, but in the end he's left with a face of hatred.

"What an excuse," he scoffs with sudden tears in his eyes as his strong facade breaks apart.

He turns away before I'm able to see the tears fall.

"Jimin wait." I reach out again and grab onto his wrist before he can walk away.

"You know if you were honest I would have forgiven you," he says, turning to face me one last time. "But now that I know you've lied not once but twice, how can I trust you on anything else?"

He yanks his arm away and then he's gone. 

I don't cry. Some times you're too hurt to even create tears. I sat on the floor of my bedroom in utter silence. The only thing on my mind was his face before he felt. He's not coming back.

~V

I saw this and died so now all of you need to see it too: