17 // jimin

He looks confused when I tell him that he would be waiting forever if he wants to do anything sexual.

I don't really want to explain my past to him. Not right now. Maybe not ever.

"It's nothing," I brush it off, hoping that won't encourage him to go back to what he was doing.

I did like it. Loved it actually.

I want more but the thought of him seeing my disgusting body made me sick to my stomach. The thought of him saying the things that Jeonghyun used to say to me; I can't handle it.

It's unfair of me to ask Yoongi to stay if I can't fullfil his needs, isn't it? I can't make him promise not to leave me while not giving him anything in return. But, I don't want to let him go. I want to be selfish and keep him to myself. 

During my silent mental battle Yoongi's comforting voice comes through. "Jimin, I know something's wrong."

"I-I don't think this will work out," I say softly. "I don't know what I was thinking."

Yoongi jerks away with hurt written over his expression. "Jimin.. I'm sorry for throwing myself at you like that I wasn't thinking straight and I-"

"No, it's not because of that," I say softly. "I just don't think we'll work."

"What do you mean? You just told me you liked me a couple hours ago and you're already changing your mind?!" He looks angry and that scares me.

"No no! I do like you!" I exclaim, not wanting him to get the wrong idea. "I just- you won't be happy with me. You deserve someone better. Someone who can give you what you need."

"What I need.." He says slowly. "You're what I need Jimin. I'm already happier around you. You're all I want and I haven't wanted someone in a long time. The fact that you don't want to have sex on day 1 won't change that."

I think about his words, but..

"Day 1 of what?"

"Oh yeah!" He laughs, before taking both of my hands into his.

"Jimin, will you please be mine, my boyfriend. I want to be around you all the time," he says shyly.

Now shyness is something I've never seen on Min Yoongi's face. I have to say, it's really cute.

"I-" I start.

"Please don't say no," he interrupts covering his face as if it could shield him from rejection.

I pull his hands away, giggling. "I would love to."

My words shock me, but before I get the chance to question what I just agreed to, Yoongi is pulling me into his arms and sprinkling kisses all over my face.

I smile and hold him close to me, slipping my hand into his. He places my palm on top of his and laughs at the size difference. I laugh with him, watching a soft gummy smile appear on his face. 

Maybe everything will be alright.

~V

Knowing me everything won't be alright 😂

Thank you for 400 reads already ! I hope you're all doing well ❤️