15 // jimin

"Jimin, I like you too," Yoongi says.

Am I hearing right?? Probably not.

"W-what-?" I ask.

He chuckles. "I like you too. I like you a lot actually."

"You're just saying that cause you feel bad," I scoff, continuing to try to get away from him. His arms kept winding around my waist no matter how hard I shoved them away.

"Jimin look at me," he says softly.

I refuse, knowing that the heartbreak will come no matter what he says. It's inevitable. Nobody wants me.

"Jimin," he says sternly, grabbing my hips and turning them around so I'm sitting on his lap facing him.

I stop fighting and keep my head down, partly because I'm scared and partly to hide my embarrassment from sitting in such an intimate position. His face is mere inches away from mine. I feel the temptation to close the gap between us, but he would probably hate me even more if I do that.

He puts his thumb under my chin and tilts my head up so I meet his eyes. I would never admit it, but I kind of love it when he does that. I let my eyes wander up his face- from his thin pink lips up to cute nose- until I finally meet his dark catlike eyes.

He starts to lean in and try to pull away from his grip again. I want him. I want him so bad, but I know he's going to walk away in the end and I'm the one whose going to be left damaged.

"Trust me," he says, leaning his forehead against mine.

The desire to feel his lips overpowers my fear, leading me to nod and squeeze my eyes shut.

He leans in all the way and I feel his lips brush mine before latching on. I automatically wrap my arms around his neck while his hands rest at my waist. We kiss slowly, nothing too much.

It wasn't what I expected. There was no sparks or electricity like they say in the stories. But this is so much better. I feel safe in his arms.

He pulls away much too fast, but leaves little butterfly kisses all over my face. I smile at the warmth I feel spreading inside of me.

"You ok?" He asks.

I nod again, leaning forward against his chest and nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

"This means you won't leave right?" I say against his skin. I'm surprised at how comfortable I feel being this close to him. He feels so familiar, as though we've done this countless times before.

"I'm not gonna leave," he smiles, running his fingers through my hair.

I thought I heard hesitation in his voice. I don't know, maybe I'm just imagining it. I guess it's time I let someone in again. Not everyone is like Jeonghyun right?

"P-promise," I ask, just to be sure.

He pulls me back so I could see his sincerity when he promises.

He kisses me again. It feels like taking a first breath after drowning for so long.

Jeonghyun never kissed me this way. With her it was always forced and rough. With Yoongi it feels so easy and warm.

I lay back down against his shoulder. We stay that way for a long time. I look up to see that he had fallen asleep. I laugh, getting off of him and laying him down so he could sleep properly.

I think back to a couple weeks ago when he was laying on my couch drunk. I smile- never did I think he would be back.

~V

Wooh we finally have our first kiss !