13 // jimin

Listen to this song it's amazing you're welcome

I cuddle into Taehyung's side, letting him comfort me.

"Jiminie, you get attached too easily," he sighs, running his fingers through my hair.

"I know," I reply sadly, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You know, he's probably just busy," Tae says in an effort to make me feel better. "If he could just spend $80 on you without hesitation then his job must be pretty important."

Another reason why he would never look twice at a person like me. A poor, sad, and clingy waiter.

"I probably scared him off," I mumble. "Why would anyone want to be with me."

"Don't talk like that," Tae says, looking at me with a stern face. "You deserve the entire world Jimin, and soon enough you'll find someone who will give it to you."

"But I don't want the world, I want Yoongi," I start to cry again.

"Why though," Tae says, confused about why I had gotten so attached to him so quickly.

"He treated me like I'm worth something, Tae," I explain. "He's exactly like one of those guys in the books I read. I thought they don't exist but I was wrong. He's so sweet and funny and caring and romantic and drop dead gorgeous. He actually listens to me when I'm blabbering about random things. He calls me beautiful and it makes my heart flutter and I almost even believe it. Do you know how long it's been since someone has called me that?"

Tae sighs again. "Jiminie-"

"No," I cut him off, not wanting to hear his logic. "I know those books aren't real, but just let me believe it please. After living painful reality for so long I just want a fairy tale."

"That's understandable," Tae nods. "Why don't you text him then? Tell him to come over. Tell him how you feel."

"Isn't it too early for that?" I ask. We've only really started talking talking a week ago.

"Well you feel what you feel right- even if it is too early, you still feel it. You might as well tell him than keep bringing yourself down like this," Tae explains. "If you talk to him then you'll have your answer."

When he's not to busy being an idiot, Taehyung can actually give really good advice.

"Thanks Tae," I say, hugging him tighter.

"Of course, Jiminie," he says with his infamous box smile and hands me my phone. "Now text him."

I nod, opening our messages and typing a quick 'hey'.

I lay my head back down of Tae's shoulder waiting for a reply that doesn't come.

Eventually Tae has to go back home and I'm left alone to deal with my emotions.

The monsters in my head roar. I lay shaking, surrounded by cold sheets,  wondering what it feels like to be held. Specifically by Yoongi.

I hate myself for getting attached so easily. I hate that I let him in.

~V

Hey how've y'all been :)
School starts tmrw and I wanna throw myself off a bridge.