19 // jimin

The first thing I do when Yoongi leaves is tell Taehyung I'm coming over.

"What happened?" Tae asks when he sees me floating into his house on cloud 9.

"Guess who's got a boyfrienddd," I grin so wide that my eyes squeeze shut.

"Oh my God Jimin I'm so happy for you," Tae hugs me tight, smiling just as big as me.

"Did I just hear Jimin has a boyfriend??" Jin hyung says, poking his head out from behind the kitchen.

I smile and nod, feeling happier than I've been in a long time.

"Aww Jiminie," Jin gives me a hug as well. "That's great! Is it the guy you were talking about from the cafe?"

"Yeah, his name is Yoongi," I blush.

"Aw," he coos before moving onto more important things. "You know, this is a really good marketing concept. My cafe helps people find love. My food makes people fall in love. I should make a TV ad about this. Of course, I would star in it-"

"Yeah sure hyung," Tae rolls his eyes, pushing his brother back into the kitchen to make us dinner.

"Actually I would love to meet this guy," Jin says, walking back out as soon as he walks in. "You should invite him over, I'll make you all dinner."

"That would be fun," I smile, wanting to see him again even though he only left a couple hours ago. I pull out my phone to text him.

Me:
Hey. I know you just left but would you want to come have dinner with me and my friends? They really want to meet you.

Yoongi💜:
I would love to baby <3
Wait.. is it Seokjin?

Me:
Yeah

Yoongi💜:
IM ON MY WAY

Me:
😂❤️

Yoongi💜:
Actually I was about to go out with some friends. Is it ok if I bring them along?

Me:
Let me ask Jin hyung.

"Hyung is it ok if he brings some friends," I yell to the kitchen.

"Sure, the more the merrier," Jin yells back.

I tell Yoongi and send him the address before heading back to my friends

Taehyung is falls asleep under a pile of blankets on the couch and I go to help Jin with the cooking. We blast music and dance around while taking ugly selfies and making sure not to accidentally burn the food. I don't think I've smiled this much in a long time.

~V

I honestly have no idea why these chapters are so short. I wrote this a while ago and now I don't even know how to fix them ://

I'm gonna rant about my shitty day cause I've gotta rant so you can skip this :)

So I had such an amazing day with my boyfriend and for once our relationship didn't feel one sided and I was really happy.. but then what I get home from school he's suddenly like we should just be friends- like what ?? Even though we were barely together for a month it still hurts and I know it's my fault. I'm so so busy trying to get into my dream college and get to my dream job and he felt like he was holding me back and I couldn't pay much attention to him. I know it's for the best but I just wish I could hold a steady relationship you know? 

Ugh I guess ya girl won't have time to date until she's running a worldwide designer fashion line :/