24 // yoongi

He's so hot fuckkk I feel personally attacked by this gif 

Can I be everything he needs? Or is this unfair? It's selfish of me to hold on, isn't it? |

I'm two days behind schedule. My publisher isn't happy. I type out page after page but none of it sounds right. I delete the whole chapter and start again. I need it to be perfect.

Before I know it is already 4pm. I know I told Jimin I would come see him at work but if I leave now I would lose my flow. I'm sure he'll understand.

Hoseok brings me snacks a little before 5 and is now sitting on my bed, watching me with amusement as I talk to myself about my characters.

"Done," I smile, putting a period on my last sentence.

"Finally," Hobi laughs, holding his arms out to me. "Come sit with me."

I join him on my bed and lean my head on his shoulder, comfortable in his embrace.

"How was work," I ask.

"Good, one of my students told me that they are going to keep practicing until they're as good as me. It made me feel really good to know they look up to me like that," he smiles.

Hobi is a dance instructor at a studio that he co-owns with one of his dancer friends. The studio has recently started to get a lot of attention and I couldn't be prouder of my best friend.

"Hey where'd you go last night?" I ask suddenly remembering how he disappeared.

"Tae took me to his hideout," he answers.

"Huh??"

"He has this huge Tumblr ass fort in his backyard covered in blankets and lights and portable heaters. We sat in there and watched movies," he explains.

"And..." I prompt.

"That's it," he says. "He's straight, it's not like I can make a move on him.

I facepalm. "You just told me the kid has a fairy fort and your calling him straight ??"

He shrugs. "I'm not gonna assume anything. At least I have him as a friend now."

"What about you and Jimin? Where did you guys go," he asks after a while.

"We slept upstairs in his old room," I say. "Here's so warm and cute and sweet. I've never slept that well in my life."

"You're falling already aren't you," Hobi says with a knowing smile.

"Shush, I don't want to think about it," I say, ignoring what he said.

"Yoongs, you gotta stop being afraid-"

"I'm not afraid," I interrupt.

"You gotta stop being afraid and idiotic over something that happened years ago. You are wiser now, just don't let the mistakes you made with Jungkook repeat themselves."

I think for a minute before saying, "That's a really good line. I'm gonna steal that."

I pull out my phone and add it into the end of my chapter.

No, I can't let the same mistakes repeat themselves. I'm going to treat him like a prince. |

No, I can't let the same mistakes repeat themselves. |  

No, |  

No, what if I make the same mistakes again? |    

No, what if I make the same mistakes again? What if I destroy him? |    

"You're so angtsy. It sounds like a teenage drama." Hobi peers over my shoulder.

"It is a teenage drama," I push him playfully.

"Wanna go hangout at the cafe?" Hobi asks.

I nod eagerly wanting to see my Jiminie again.

"Let's go," he laughs at my excitement.

~V

Somethings gonna happen in the next chapter 

Be ready ;)