25 // jimin

I sit down at a table with Tae. The cafe is basically empty other than a couple customers working on their laptops or just relaxing.

Taehyung puts a small salad in front of me. I try my best to eat as much as I can. For Yoongi. I want to be better for him. He'll probably like me more if I'm not so skinny, right? But I need to be careful. I don't want to be getting overweight again or he'll leave me like Jeongyeon did.

I know I only saw Yoongi a couple hours ago but I already miss him. I'm kind of disappointed that he didn't come to see me like he said, but I'm sure he just got held up at work or something. I guess being a publisher is a demanding job.

Jin walks over to our table with a new guy walking behind him. He's really tall but looks really young too.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet your new co-worker," Jin says, pushing the shy boy in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Jimin," I wave.

"I'm Taehyung but you can call me Tae," Tae says with a welcoming smile. "Welcome to the family!"

The boy smiles as well, somewhat resembling a bunny. He's so cute I just wanna squish his cheeks.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook," he says. "I just moved here from Daegu. Thank you for welcoming me! And thank you so much for this job Jin hyung."

"Of course sweetie," Jin says, already showing a soft spot for the younger. "You can start tomorrow morning at 7. I'll have Jimin and Taehyung give you all the training you need."

I nod, happy to see a new face around here. He seems nice. I think we could be good friends.

Jin leaves him with us. He awkwardly stands by the table not knowing what to say.

"You can sit down if you want," Tae laughs, pointing at the extra seat.

"O-oh yea thanks," he says, sitting down. "Sorry I'm kinda shy around new people."

"I noticed," Tae laughs.

"Yah don't be mean," I scold him, hitting his arm.

I turn back to the younger boy. "It's ok Jungkook. How old are you? You look awfully young."

"I'm 21," he replies with a shy smile. "I just graduated college last year."

"Oh cool. How come you moved to Seoul?" Tae asks.

Before he gets the chance to answer a customer walks in. Wait no, it's just Yoongi and Hobi.

"I'll be right back," I smile to the two before heading over to the cash register.

"What can I get you," I smile.

"Your number," Yoongi says with a smirk, bringing back memories.

It feels like he had said that so long ago when in reality it's been barely a month.

"Eww, Jimin you turned Yoongi soft what the heck," Hobi says loudly with a face of disgust.

I laugh and shrug. "I like him this way."

Hobi rolls his eyes. "I'll take a caramel macchiato."

"Iced Americano and some of your time please," Yoongi orders while Hobi fake gags.

"Coming right up," I giggle, turning around to make their orders.

Thankfully the cafe is pretty empty and I can hangout with them for a while. I look over to Tae to see that Jungkook has disappeared.

"Where'd he go?" I ask when Tae comes into the kitchen.

"I don't know, he said he forgot to do something at home. He left in a hurry so I guess it was important," Tae replies, spraying whipped cream in his mouth instead of helping me with the orders.

"Hey what do you think of Hoseok hyung," I ask, suddenly remembering the way he was looking at Tae last night and how they both disappeared.

"He's really cool and fun to hangout with," Tae smiles. "And- never mind."

"What?" I ask.

"Well he keeps telling me I'm beautiful and a boy has never told me that before. He's just really nice. Why?"

"No reason," I smile at his innocence. "I just want my friends to get along with Yoongi and his friends."

"Oh yeah, Namjoon hyung is really cool too. I mean, other than all the sex stuff he was saying," Tae says.

I laugh and pinch his cheeks. "My innocent baby."

"I'm not innocent," he complains, following me out to the table where our friends are sitting with their drinks.

"You are pretty innocent," Hobi laughs, overhearing Tae's yells. "You covered your eyes during the sex scene last night."

I choke. "W-what-?! What we're you guys watching."

"No! Nothing like that," Tae exclaims. "It was just some movie."

Yoongi wraps an arm around my shoulder, taking a sip of his coffee and tuning out of the conversation.

"How was work," I ask.

"Good, I was a little behind but I managed to catch up and now I get to relax with you," he smiles. "How about you?"

"Good. We have a new waiter so I won't have to work suck long shifts anymore. He just left, but I think we could all be good friends.

"That's nice," Yoongi says. "We'll have to meet him some other time."

"Yeah," I say cuddling into Yoongi's side.

I peer up at him. His dark brown hair is covered by a black beanie and his eyes are a piercing as ever even without the makeup.

Is he really mine?

~V

Look who decided to show up :)