16 // yoongi

I wake up with a blonde boy wrapped around me. I smile seeing the soft snores falling from his lips. His hands made little fists with my shirt.

I know I'm going to regret staying as soon as I go back home and logic settles back in. Yet I still run my finger along his hollowed out cheeks. Unable to resist, I press kisses along his jawline, carful not to wake him.

"What are you doing to me, Park Jimin," I sigh, laying back and staring at the ceiling.

It's like I can't get enough of him. I know soon enough I'll be addicted. I already feel as though I'm high on him- not able think straight and feeling all fuzzy inside.

He stirs beside me and his dark eyelashes flutter open.

"Y-yoongi?" He rubs his eyes with a little yawn.

I can't help but hug him close to me.

"Yes baby," I ask.

"You're still here?" He looks geniunely surprised.

"Of course I am!" The words automatically spill out "I told you I'm not going anywhere."

My mind is screaming to stop talking. Stop making promises I can't keep. Stop before it's too late, but I'm afraid it's already too late.

"Thank you," he says, pecking my lips and pulling away with a blush.

"That's not how you kiss," I smirk, wanting to have some fun.

Maybe it's too early, but like I said, I feel like I'm high when I'm around him. He's so innocent, how can I not want to ruin it.

I hover above him, making his eyes widen in surprise. I lean down and connect our lips, dragging my tongue seductively across his lower lip before going in deeper. We sloppily made out on his couch.

I move my mouth down to his neck leaving wet kisses everywhere until I find the spot that makes his head fall back. I run my tongue across it, sucking ever so slowly, bringing Jimin to make the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard. I could write a whole essay just describing the way he sounds right now.

The soft pants mixed in with breathy moans- ugh. I want to take him right here and now.

And I was going to until I heard, "S-stop please."

I pull away when I see tears in his eyes.

"Are you ok??" I say, immediately concerned.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't." He covers his face in embarrassment.

"Can't what baby?" I ask feeling confused.

"I'm too scared to go further," he says, voice shaking.

I sit up, pulling him up with me. God, what was I thinking, forcing myself onto him like that?! I reach over and wipe his tears, being careful not to scare him.

"That's ok Jimin, I would wait for you for however long it takes," I smile.

"B-but that's the thing, you'll be waiting forever," he says sadly, leaving me confused.

~V

Sorry ya'll it's way too early for this stuff but I wanted to write something kinda hot ?

Credit goes to the artist for the cute fanart :)