43 // yoongi

Jimin moans and leans his head back while I massage his shoulders in the bath.

"Baby if you keep making sounds like we're gonna have to go for round 2," I say, joking but not really.

"I wouldn't mind that," he says confidently.

I laugh. "That's not what you're going to say when you get out of the bath and realize you can't walk."

I carried him here, so he hasn't felt the post-sex soreness yet. I hope the hot water might make it a little easier for him. I joined him in the bath after throwing the silk sheets the laundry and blowing out the candles. 

Although the candles made Jimin look like an angel, I had the thought that my house could set on fire at any moment if we knocked one down in the back of my head the entire time. It was kind of a turn off but nonetheless that was the best sex of my life.

"Thank you," Jimin says sleepily.

"For what Jagi?" I ask, pulling my hands off his shoulders to wrap them around his waist and pull him to my chest.

"Everything. You're absolutely everything I've ever wanted. Thank you for being patient with me and making sure I'm ok," he says after yawning.

"Of course," I smile with a peck on his cheek. "Let's get you to bed yeah?"

He nods, eyes already starting to slip shut. I help him out of the water and wrap towels around both of us. I sit him down on the bed while I look for one of my bigger sweatshirts and a pair of boxers. All of his things are still at his place.

I find one of my old Kendrick Lamar sweatshirts and slip it over his head. I'm about to help him into the boxers but he shakes his head and takes them instead.

"Don't look," he says, as if we didn't just have sex and take a bath together.

"Alright," I laugh, turning around while he drops his towel and using the opportunity to change into my clothes as well.

"Boxers are weird. I like briefs better," he says after letting me know I can turn back around.

"I like you better in briefs anyways. It makes your perky ass look even more irresistible," I tease, getting into bed next to him.

"Yoongi stop," he whines, hiding his face in the pillow.

"So innocent," I coo, pulling him back into my arms where he belongs.

He immediately cuddles up against me, soft blonde locks brushing my neck. He falls asleep as soon as I start to run my fingers through them.

I press a soft kiss to his plump lips before letting him lay back more comfortably. I get up to find my laptop and settle back into bed. I open my unfinished story and stare at the last chapter I had written in horror.

No wonder they fired me, this is an absolute mess. The main character had hung himself after his lover left him. There's typos everywhere and at one point I accidentally change started using Jimin instead of the character's name. I guess my story had started to relate too closely to what what happening in real life. 

I glance over at the boy sleeping peacefully beside me and the words start to flow like a waterfall.

By the end of the night I have fixed the mess I've made of my latest work and I'm back on track to release my novel. All because of a small blonde waiter I met at a cafe. How cliche.

~V

This is coming to an end soon ya'll. Only like 2 more epilogue chapters :(

Butttttt on the bright side- I'm going to publish the VHope ff right now so go give it love :)

Taehyung wants Hoseok. He has wanted him since he first laid eyes on him.
But Taehyung isn't gay. That isn't right.
The stigma won't let him accept it.