hurt

Lucy POV

"Ouch!" I screamed as I held my bleeding knee.

"Again, Lucy?" Natsu sighed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see where I was going and the wolf was chasing me," I stuttered.

The blood was spurring out profusely. At the corner of my eye, I saw Erza walking towards me dragging a huge dead wolf body.

"What happened?" Erza demanded.

"Lucy was chased by that wolf thingy and she fall off a huge cliff," Happy responded as he land on Natsu's shoulder.

"Didn't you also got injured on our last mission when your celestial spirits failed you?" Gray asked.

"They didn't fail me! I couldn't summon more than 2 spirit and I was surrounded by bandits. There's also a limit of how long they could be around! And I didn't get injured, I just fainted.." I defended myself. I felt tears welling in my eyes.

"Enough! Lucy, I think it's best you rest for now. Which means you can't come with us on our next mission," Erza ordered.

I didn't know how to respond. I sat there quietly, not daring to look up and face my teammates. I felt embarrassed.

"It's okay, Lucy-san. I'll help you," Wendy offered nicely.

"Maybe it's best you don't come with us on missions at all," I heard Natsu murmured.

I looked up with teary eyes.

"W-What?" I stammered while staring at Natsu.

Natsu looked at me with an irritated expression.

"You always get hurt during missions and we have to take care of you. Remember that time where you led the monster to our secret base? Come on, Lucy," Natsu grunted.

"I-"

"You're weak Lucy. You can't catch up with us. Maybe it's best you quit team Natsu," Natsu suggested.

Tears steamed down my face. I saw Carla shook her head in disapproval.

"For once, I agree with flame brain," Gray added.

I glanced at Erza who couldn't look at me in the eye. She slowly nodded.

"Gomenasai minna," I whispered.

"Gomen for being weak and not enough," I continued.

I looked down on my knee and saw that the blood stopped spurring.

I stood up shakily but Wendy immediately held my arm.

"Don't go! Wait for the wound to full-"

I forcefully grab my arm away from Wendy and wiped my tears.

"I'll be going now," I stated in a inaudible voice and made my way to the train station.

I sat near a window and let my tears flow uncontrollably. Luckily, I was in an empty compartment.

"How could they do that?" I sobbed.

I tried to use my hand to muffle my sobs.

"Am I that weak?" I cried while looking down on my knee.

"I will prove to them all!" I thought silently.