Im sorry!

Narrator POV

Yukino felt tears welling in her eyes as she tightened the fabric around Rogue's forearm. It was dark purple, his veins were popping. He was squirming in his slumber.

"What are we going to do?" She sobbed.

Gajeel sat cross-legged in front of the door and sighed. They were outside. Today was a fairly sunny day and it's been winter all year long. They thought it would be better for Rogue.

Suddenly..he picked up a scent. A very familiar rain scent. He immediately stood up and gaze at the distance.

"Is that?"

A cloaked figure ran towards him. Gajeel's eyes widened.

"Rainwoman!"

The figure suddenly stopped dead on her tracks. She hesitated to come closer.

Gajeel gripped his fist and walked towards her.

"Where have you been?" He asked, keeping his distance as well.

Juvia put down her hood and glanced at the floor.

"I have no excuse-"

"Where have you been!" Gajeel yelled, startling Juvia.

Lucy quickly put her arm protectively over her.

"Hey calm down. I know what she did was wrong but we shouldn't resort to fighting," Lucy said with a gentle and calm tone.

"Don't interfere Heartfilia," Gajeel spat.

Lucy was shocked. He definitely meant business.

Suddenly, Juvia reached out for Lucy's arm and put it down.

"It's okay. I need to handle this," Juvia slightly smiled at her.

"I wanted to apologize," Her eyes drifted to Yukino and Rogue.

Yukino had tears welling in her eyes while Rogue.. looked lifeless.

"Rogue.." Juvia muttered feeling the guilt.

"Don't say his name like you're some comrade!" Yukino yelled.

Everyone was shocked. Juvia's eyes widened.

"W-What? No Yukino. I didn't mea-"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean for that to come out of my mouth. Just forget about it," Yukino covered her eyes with her palms and sobbed uncontrollably.

"I deserve that!" Juvia exclaimed.

She took small steps towards Rogue. She knew Gajeel noticed but wondered why didn't he stop her? He merely glared at her.

"I'm sorry," Juvia took a deep breath and sat in front of Yukino.

"I shouldn't have left during such an important time. I didn't know what I was thinking.." She whispered.

Yukino sighed and gulped. She held back her tears momentarily.

"That was stupid of you Juvs."

Juvia nodded her head frantically. Her eyes slowly averted to the lifeless Rogue.

"And no he's not getting better," Gajeel said as if he knew Juvia would ask about him.