fairy tail

Juvia POV

I was wearing a velvet silk shirt tugged in high waisted black jeans. My hair was tied in a pony tail. I was wearing black sneakers to finish it off.

Sting was at the twin fountain, looking quite impatient. He spotted me and grinned. "Juvia!" He waved his hand in the air.

I sprinted towards him and TRIED to put on a smile. "Hello..Sting."

We started walking through the crowd. "You know, there's a house available near Rogue and i's apartment."

Living next to him? No, hell no. "I'll think about it. Why don't you bring me ther-" before I could finish, he grabbed my wrist and ran towards the house.

"Ta-da!" He gestured his hand towards a huge white coloured house.

It was 2 stories, it had 4 rooms, 2 toilets and the living room was humongous! I hate to admit it but it was wonderful.

"Wow." Was what escaped my lips.

I looked over at Sting who had proud written all over his face. "I knew you'll like it!" He placed his hand over his hips and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "Okay yes. I do like it. But how much?" Sting shrugged.

I facepalmed. In front of the house, there was a flyer. I took the flyer and read it carefully. "Here's the landlord's number. Dial it," I instructed.

"What happened to your lacrima?"

I shot daggers at him. "Don't ask." I growled. He placed his hands up in defence and whip out his mini light blue lacrima. He began typing the number.

"Yes hello?" A male voice spoke.

"Hi, my name is Juvia Lockser. Can I know whether this house #2278 , is still available."

"Hm #2278.." there was a pause. "Yep it's available."

"Good. How much would it be?"

"Hm there's a discount on the price. Only $35000 jewels. The rent per month is only $5000 jewels."

I hummed a 'mhm'. "So can we meet?"

"Yes, sure. But right now, I'm in my company building back in Magnolia. I'll be back next week, then we can meet."

"Is it possible to meet you today? I'm in a hurry."

"Sure, if you don't mind meeting me all the way in Magnolia."

I looked at Sting who gave me a thumbs up. "Okay. See you there in 2 hours. Where is your company building?"

"Do you know where is Fairy Tail's guild? My building is right beside their guild."

I gulped. That ice prick's face flashed in my mind. Rain started to drizzle down. The word "rain woman" kept repeating in my head.

"Uhm Juvia." Sting interrupted.

I snapped out of it and realise I spaced out.

"Hello? Are you still there Ms Lockser?"

"Yes, sorry. See you then."

"Alright goodbye."

"Goodbye."

I off the lacrima and gave it back to Sting. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head left and right. We took the train, Sting looked hesitant to ride it. Oh yeah, he has motion sickness. If Lucy was here, she could heal him and he'll feel better. The only thing I can do with my magic is worsen his condition which would be incredibly funny.