the pessimist

A/N since you guys want an update, I'll work on this story more :)

Lucy POV

"Sting! Sting! Where are you!" I screamed my lungs out as blood trickled down my arms and legs.

It hurts. My body hurts. Everything was a blur and tears were streaming down my face. I've never cried so much my entire life. It felt strange to have liquid down my eyes

I've been running around for what seems like years! This place looks the same no matter where I go.

All I see are dusty rusty metal walls and empty dungeons.

"Sting!" I whispered before my legs failed me.

I collapsed on the ground. Strands of hair stuck on my bloody cheeks.

"Come on..come on.." I cried to myself.

Images of Juvia flashed in my head. I can't give up. I pressed my elbow against the floor and tried to get up. My body was wobbling like crazy.

"Lucy!" A male voice called out.

Dammit dammit. Not now, please. Not now Aaron. Or 09. I don't care. Please..not now.

I held out my right hand and summon a solar sword. I stood up and bit my lip. I had no energy left to heal my deep wounds.

"You think you could run away?" Aaron stood in front of me.

My breathing was heavy. I smell blood everywhere.

"Where's Sting? You bastard," I hissed.

I've never felt this mad. Negative emotions came flooding in. I felt rage, pain, sadness and exhaustion.

"Sting? That blonde? We had no use for him anymore-"

"You killed him?" I screamed, my voice echoed back.

"No."

I unclench my jaw and frowned. He's alive. Somewhere.

"We simply..got him on our side."

I saw a figure merge from the bag. My eyes widened as my lips part but no words came out.

Sting had absolutely no injuries and his eyes were red. He wore black clothing and had a metal chain around his neck.

"S-Sting? Is that you?" My voice soften.

"Better than ever," he disgustingly smirked at me.

My body was trembling. What am I going to do? I can't hurt him. I can't hurt the boy who broke my curse.

"Sting. Be a good boy and get ride of this failure in front of me," Aaron commanded.

Sting grin and nodded.

I took a step back. I can't do this. Not to him. God not to him. Without thinking, I turned around and ran away as fast as my legs could take me.

I found cement barrier and jumped over it with one hand.

But to my dismay, there was a wall. I was stuck in a dead end.

I lift both my arms and tried my best to summon some magic but I was all out of energy. My hand started to glow a dim yellow before disappearing.

"No.." I grumbled as I stood—press back against the wall.

Sting walked towards me and lifted his hand. His hand started to glow white as I cower in fear.

"Please Sting! You aren't a puppet!" I sobbed uncontrollably.

"You're pathetic really, you aren't fitted to be Daughter Of The Stars," Sting spat rudely.

I bit my lip. Am I really not worthy? I allowed my guardian to die and allowed myself to be so easily captured by Aaron. Maybe I really am not fitted.

The light in his hand got brighter. I embraced myself for what'll happen when suddenly...

"ROAR OF THE SHADOW DRAGON!"

A hue black spiral of magic hit Sting in the face and he was thrown across the room.

"Sting!" I cried out and tried to reach for him but he was too far away.

He was definitely knocked out cold.

"You alright Lucy?" Minerva yelled.

Sabertooth came crashing down the ceiling. My eyes lit up and my lips spread into a smile.

"Lucy!" A high pitched voice hollered.

I looked up and my eyes widened.

A small petite figure cane flying down with white wings behind her. Followed by a shiny light cause by metal and a naked man.

"W-Wendy?" I stuttered, feeling shock.

Fairy tail.

"Don't worry! I'm here!" Wendy placed both hands on me and started doing her magic.

I smiled and lightly pat her head, "Arigatou.." I mumbled.

I looked at the two mages in front of me. The two that caused me sadness years ago. Both has guilt written on their faces.

"Luc-"

"I don't want to hear it Erza, not now at least," I said.

After a few minutes, all my wounds disappeared.

"Wheres Juvia?" I asked a very nervous Rogue.

He shrugged and smiled awkwardly.

"No where?" I raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head rapidly.

Rogue was lying to me.

I pressed my fingers on my head and concentrated what's left of my magic.

"Juvia!" I called out telepathically.

My eyes widened when I took over her vision and saw what she saw.

"ROGUE!" I screamed in horror.

Rogue jumped back abit and scratched the back of his neck, "We couldn't do anything about it."

"You l-let her go a-after.." I felt the tears welling in my eyes again.

"Aaron and 09 all alone?"

Rogue shook his head once more, "Not alone."

"Then with who?"

"Salamander."