reunion

Narrator POV

Fairy Tail and Sabertooth fought their hardest against Aaron and 09 but nobody stood a chance.

"Gah!" 09 slashed Erza with a sword causing her body to slam against the walls.

"Juvia!" Lucy hugged Juvia tightly.

Juvia didn't have any emotions. All her energy was gone and she couldn't move a muscle, every move hurts.

"We'll be okay!" Lucy cried out loud.

When suddenly, the whole room became white and everyone vanished, except Lucy and Juvia.

"What? I can't sense anyone's magic energy in here!" Lucy cried, unaware that the room became white.

She couldn't hear a single sound and the atmosphere became less tensed.

Suddenly, she felt a palm cover her eyes and it emits magic energy.

"Are you okay, Lucy?"

"T-that voice.." Lucy croaked.

The hand then pulled away from her eyes and she could see again. Her wounds disappeared and so did her scars.

"Lucy..?" Juvia murmured as she slowly rose from the ground.

Her scars were gone and the black markings stopped growing but it was still noticeable.

"You girls grew so much!" A female voice chuckled in delight.

Lucy turned around and her eyes widened.

"Mom..?"

Layla spread her arms and welcomed her daughter. With tears in her eyes, Lucy ran and gave her mom a tight warm hug.

"You're here? You're actually here! Mom!" She sobbed loudly.

Juvia slowly looked up and saw Lucy hugging her mother. A smile crept on her face as she sat up. Seeing her partner happy made her feel all warm on the inside.

"Aren't you going to give me a hug as well?"

Juvia turned around and saw Julia, kneeled on the ground and smiling slightly. Juvia wobbly ran towards her and felt embraced. She never knew how a touch of a mother felt like.

"I miss you so much, why did you leave m- nevermind! Don't leave again!" Juvia cried.

Julia hugged her tighter, "I wish we could stay like this forever."

"Mom..where are we..?" Lucy said as she broke their hug and observe their surrounding.

"Our mindspace."

Lucy's eyes widened.

"Wait but our physical bodies are still in battle!" She shouted.

Layla nodded and furrowed her eyebrows, "You aren't actually here my Daughter, this is just your mindspace."

Lucy wiped her tears and stared at her knees disappointingly. This is just an illusion.

"But there has to be some message behind this mindspace?" Juvia added.

"Of course," Julia stood up and placed her hand over her chest, "We're lending you a hand."

Lucy gasp, "A hand?"

"Alone, we are so weak and vunerable, But together, we are so much more!" Layla chuckled.

She raised her hand and a yellow circle formed underneath them.

"We're passing over our knowledge and power," Julia raised her hand and a green mint circle form.

Lucy felt the magic surging through her veins once more. She felt her magic replenished and drastically increase.

"The power of the stars.." she muttered.

Her hair float and the end of it became bright pink.

Juvia felt the magic too. She felt her hair float and her energy went full again. The tip of her hair became white.

"You mustn't lose or give in, we worked so hard and we couldn't just lose everything in a snap," Julia begged.

Juvia nodded her head, "We'll never disappoint you mom!"

Layla can't help but feel a great sense of pride overwhelm her.

"Bethany and Beverly really taught them well huh.." Layla whispered.

"Damn I feel.." Lucy stared at her fist that became flames, "Woah.." she exclaimed.

"The Daughter Of The Stars has control over the sun that orbits the universe," Layla smiled as she stared up and the whole room imitates a universe.

The Stars were gleaming brightly and a sun stood above.

Lucy gulped. She never felt such immense power surge through her hat she was actually afraid.

Suddenly, the universe room became the deep ocean.

"Woah.." Juvia gasped.

"And The Daughter Of The Dawn..well," Julia spread her arms to show off the room.

Juvia grinned, feeling a bit more confident.

"Now girls," Layla chuckled and shut her eyes closed.

The room became pure white again.

"They're dangerous, and they're waiting for you," Julia continued.

Lucy gulped But Juvia quickly grabbed her hand.

"Lucy, I might lose myself.." She croaked.

Lucy nodded, "I won't let that happen! We're a pair and we'll stick together through thick and thin!"

Lucy turned around and face Juvia. She stuck out her pink finger and smiled—showing her rosy cheeks.

Juvia felt a smile crept on her face and warmth engulf in her heart. They lock pinkie fingers and nodded.

"Is this what love feels like?" Juvia whispered.

"Do you feel all warm on the inside?"

"Yes I do."

"How's your heart?"

"Never been better."

"So you're in love with me heh?" Lucy teased with the Lenny gesture plastered all over her face.

Juvia laughed out loud.

"Not romantic love dumbass!" She quickly shouted.

Lucy rolled her eyes playfully.

"That feels wonderful. To know that you two are good friends," Layla said with a hint of sadness in her voice, "But you have to go. You're physical body might not make it that long."

"Of course Mother!"

"We won't disappoint," Juvia smiled.

"We're so proud of you.." Julia cried cheerfully.

Juvia felt the tears overwhelming her eyes. Soon the whole room became dark and their mothers slowly faded away.

"What a reunion," Lucy sighed softly.