transportation spell

Juvia POV

Bethany, I might have done something incredibly stupid. I know...stopping time was a risky move and it jeopardized my safety and health but I had to. Remember when I made an oath to never attempt the class 10 and above spells? I broke it but we Lockser women are known to be liars and deceivers.

I held up one arm in front and the other at the back.

"Luce! Cast that location tracker," I smirked.

Lucy stood beside me and stomped her foot once on the ground. The dirt lit up and an arrow appeared, leading us to a path.

"They're at the other side of this arrow," Lucy said.

Gajeel and Yukino looked astounded.

A magic circle appeared on my palms and underneath my feet.

"Are you sure that's the right spell Juvia?" Lucy mumbled as she studied my every movement.

I could sense that she was worried for me. Shadow like water emerges from the ground. I could feel the strong wind hitting my cheeks, it was cold.

"Get behind me!" I heard Lucy commend.

Lucy stood in front of Yukino, Rogue, and Gajeel with her arms spread open. I could see Beverly in her...I could sense Beverly's fiery passion radiating from her. She's truly lived up to the name of "The Daughter Of The Stars."

I could've brought all of us to another world to rebuild our lives but what pulled me back was that we had to resort to running away instead of facing our problems. I knew mom would never want that.

Natsu POV

I stared at him, lifeless and pale. I've been monitoring his health ever since Lucy disappeared 6 months ago. Every day, I pat his arms and legs with a wet towel, just like how Luce use to do it. It's the least I could do for the man who took care of her while I treated her like trash.

Suddenly, the door opened. I wasn't shock, I knew who it was.

"Natsu," Gray tossed a wet towel on my lap, "I made sure to cleanse the water," He grumbled.

"Gray, I can smell it," I sighed heavily as I stood up.

I reached out for his arm and saw a huge bite mark with blood oozing out.

"It was a mutated shark. I killed it don't worry," Gray groaned, "This is a hassle."

I pulled his arm to sit down on the stool I previously sat on.

"Don't go out alone dumbass. You'll be dead next time," I pulled out a first aid kit Wendy made for us and started wiping Gray's wound with a towel.

"Since when did you care? You're never this tender," Gray snickered.

I glared at him, "Wendy is tired so I have to uphold the fort. Erza is depressed and Minerva has to do the hunting with you. I would love to be on the field but I can't...Every day Lucy takes care of Sting, I owe it to her now that she's gone," I felt myself frowning as tears threatened to flow down.

Gray smacked my hand away and began cleaning up his wounds.

"I'm sorry, I know it's been tough. I j-just don't know what to do. I'm lost. Aaron is...erratic and Sting's condition is arbitrary. We could lose a man trying to save one," Gray looked at me in the eye then glance at Sting.

My eyes widened, "No way... You're saying Sting is holding us down?" I said, astounded, as I close the first aid kit.

Gray slowly nods his head, "One thing I learned is to never get attach to somebody," Gray snickered and rolled his eyes, "Look at Juvia for example, we all quickly got on our knees for her because we felt guilty and she left. It's her responsibility to protect us, read the label," Gray's eyes were emotionless.

He was indecipherable, however, I knew he was serious.

"I can't argue with your logic man but it seems wrong—"

"Get over it Natsu. I know what we did was wrong, we were responsible for them leaving the guild, however, we tried to make amends. They left us nonetheless. They wanted to leave regardless of reason," Gray winced at the pain as he daps iodine on his wound.

I sat on the floor and laid back, "I don't want to think they're capable of having that mindset. Luce is... a sweet girl I-"

The ground began to shake. A light blue circle appeared below us.

"Natsu!" Wendy ran into the room with Minerva and Erza behind her.

"There's some sort of field. We can't escape the perimeter of this house!" Minerva exclaimed. Fear was written all over her face.

"Grab sting!" Erza shouted as she pointed to sting.

I tried my best to gingerly plug out the oxygen mask but every mistake I made could cost him his life.

Maybe Gray was right.

"Look out!" Gray yelled as he stared out the window.

Outside was pitch black.

"We're going to get killed!" Wendy sobbed as she fell to the ground.

Erza held to the side of the walls as the house began to tremble. She abruptly grabs Wendy's arm to pull her up.

Gray pressed on his wounds as he slides down the wall, "Fuck," he muttered softly.

Suddenly, a light appeared outside. Within a blink of an eye, the scenario became a forest.

The front door of the house got kicked down.

"Salamander!"

I recognized that voice...

"Gajeel!" I shouted.

Gajeel ran into the room and broke into a wide smile.

"Oh god.." Yukino trailed behind him.

She covered her mouth as tears started to stream down her face. She ran to a startled Minerva and gave her a big tight hug.

"You're okay!" She yelled.

Minerva slowly hugged her back, "Is this real..? Yuki?" She cried softly as she pulled Yukino closer.

"You're safe!" Minerva yelled back.

"Sting!" A familiar voice shouted.

My eyes widened.

She ran into the room with a huge smile plastered on her face but her smile dropped when she saw me.

"Natsu.." Luce whispered.

I gulped and looked away. I walked towards Gray and pretended I didn't see her. It took every bit of self control I had to not run up and hug her.

Lucy looked down at the floor and sighed heavily.

"I'm so sorry," I could hear her whisper.

She quietly walked towards Sting and pick up his oxygen mask wire.

"We don't have electricity here..." she announced.

I didn't dare to make eye contact.

Juvia POV

I collapsed on the ground and smiled in relief. I did it. They're here.

I pressed my palm against my knee to get up but immediately collapsed again.

"Be careful Juvs," I felt an arm grab my elbow.

I slowly look up, "Thank god you're back..."

...Laxus.."