B & B duo

A/N hii I'm back. My writing style would be incredibly different by the way! And the story is under heavy editing. Nonetheless, enjoy >.<
_____________________________

Lucy POV

I felt my skin touched something soft and light. The temperature was cold and I felt something furry draped over me. I groggily opened my eyes and looked around at my surroundings. I was in a pale pink room. Everything was pink! It reminded me of my apartment back home. I sat up and quietly got off the bed.

I tiptoed my way towards the door and opened it slightly. I peeked my head out the door and saw a pale blue door, opposite of mine. I wonder if Juvia is in there. I gingerly went over to the other door and opened it. The room looked exactly like mine except it was pale blue. On the bed, I saw strands of blue hair on the pillows. Juvia! I rushed towards the bed.

"Psst! Juvia," I whispered while shaking her shoulders vigorously.

Juvia had drool all over her face which was kind of funny. "L-Lucy?" Juvia murmured. She opened her eyes and stared at me. I smiled widely and hugged her.

"That was amazing."

"What was?" She said cluelessly as she hugged me back.

"When we fought against the wolves. You were amazing.." I complimented.

I heard Juvia giggled. "Lucy was even more amazing..Juvia didn't know Lucy could do such spell."

I let go of her. "It's energy draining though." I slightly frowned. She nodded her head in agreement.

"Hey one of them aren't in their bed anymore!" We heard a voice exclaimed from outside.

The pale blue door bursted open, revealing 2 women. One had white silver hair that went all the way down to her hips and she had dark brown eyes. She was the one who forcefully slammed the door open. Standing behind her was another woman who seemed more calmer. She had black short hair and dark blue eyes.

The black hair girl folded her arms. "Calm down, will you Bev?"

"Whatever." The woman 'Bev' rolled her eyes.

The two woman drove their attention to us. I placed my arm in front of Juvia and furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you two want with us?" I demanded.

"Your life." Bev grinned. The other one immediately elbowed her arm. "Don't joke around!" She scolded.

"Ouch! Beth! Why would you do that!" Bev whined while rubbing her arm.

Beth rolled her eyes and calmly walked towards us. She sat at the end of the bed and smiled gently.

"Y-your smile.." I heard Juvia stuttered in a barely audible voice. She had tears brimming her eyes.

"You recognise me? My little raindrop.."

Juvia bursted out crying. "Y-you're.." was all she could whimper.

The other one sat beside her and folded her arms. "How about you?" She pointed to me. "Remember me?"

"Nah." I simply answered. She sighed heavily.

"I'm your mother's Guardian." Bev pouted.

"And I'm you're mother's guardian." Beth said to Juvia.

"You seriously don't remember me? Damn I helped your Mother out with her magic and destiny but she didn't once mentioned me to her Daughter!" Bev huffed.

A tick mark formed in my head. This woman sounds rude! How does she know mom anyway.

"What's a Guardian?" Juvia asked while wiping her tears.

Beth smiled. "A Guardian is specifically assigned to help and protect the next horsemen. Your Mothers were the previous generation horsemen so we thought it's time we appointed the next generation horsemen." Beth explained.

Bev gestured her hands towards us. "Annd it's you two!" She cheekily smiled. "Oh by the way. My name is Beverly. My Sister over here is Bethany." She placed her hand on her chest.

I hugged my knees and buried my head in between them. Mom.. I missed her so much. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have had cast that spell back then and I probably would've died! If mom had a guardian whom guided her through her 'destiny' then why didn't she mention her to me?

"It's a lot to take in so get dressed. We'll go walking through the woods," Bethany kindly said before both of them left the room.

I looked over to Juvia and saw her bangs covering her eyes. I slung my arm over her. "Why are you crying?"

"Because..last time. My Mother would always bring home her best friend. Her best friend would always play with me and cheer me up when the other kids shunned me out. Before my mother died, she told me to go to her best friend. Unfortunately, after her passing, her best friend was no where to be seen! Bethany-san looked a lot like my Mother's best friend so I cried because it reminded me of my Mother.." Juvia sobbed.

She laid her head on mine.

"That's alright.." I comforted.

She looked at me and smiled a little. "Let's go get ready Lucy."

I nodded my head and hummed a 'mhm'.