support

Lucy POV

With tears flowing down my cheeks, I begin packing my clothes. I'm gonna do more than quit Team Natsu, I'm gonna quit Fairy Tail. Those bastards think I'm not strong enough, well I'll show them. I'm gonna go train for 5 years and come back stronger than ever.

I looked out and noticed that the rain was pouring down mercilessly. The weather forecast predicted that it was a sunny day. Strange.

"Could it be Juvia?" I whispered as I place my hand on the cold surface of the window.

Everyone was running off to find shelter except for one lady. I squinted my eyes and looked through the window.

"Why isn't she running to find shelter? She's gonna get sick!" I exclaimed.

The lady wasn't moving, she was standing outside and looking up at the grey clouds. Suddenly, the lady collapsed but by then, nobody was around.

"Oh shit," I cursed.

I ran and grab my pink coat and pink umbrella.

"Sheesh I own too much pink items," I thought to myself.

Pink..like his hair. Unknowingly, tears welled my eyes again. I immediately rubbed it off and put on my coat and ran outside.

I spotted the lady and came to her aid. I turned her body over and lay her head on my lap.

Juvia? I started panicking. I shook her shoulders vigorously but she wasn't waking up.

With all my strength, I carried her bridal style to my house. I had no choice but to leave my umbrella behind.

The moment I reach my house, I placed her on my bed and took off her soggy hat.

Her clothes were drenched!

Juvia POV

Uhh my head feels painful. I slowly opened my eyes and observed my surroundings. This isn't my apartment. I was wrapped in multiple layers of  blanket and I had a wet cloth on my forehead. I quickly got up the bed and place the cloth on a nearby desk.

"So..pink.." I commented in disgust. Definitely lacking some blue.

Somebody changed my clothes. Just like the room, I was pink. I got up and gingerly explored the area. I peered over the kitchen and to my relief, it was Lucy-san boiling some water and cooking some food.

"Love riv- i mean Lucy-san?" I asked shyly.

Lucy turned around and smiled at me.

"Glad you're awake and didn't call me love rival," Lucy chuckled.

I walked towards her and studied the room.

"What are you cooking?" I asked because the food smelt delicious.

"Pasta, would you help me set the table?" Lucy-san requested.

"Hai"
I took some plates, glass cups and utensils and set it on the table.

I went back in the kitchen and offered to prepare the syrup drink.

"It's nice to have extra help around here," Lucy-San giggled.

I grin from ear to ear. The rain stopped too, thank god.

*time skip*

Lucy POV

I have to admit, it's nice to have a roommate. Juvia and I sat quietly and ate some pasta.

"Er Lucy-san, how did I end up here?"

She didn't use her third person voice anymore but I didn't want to question it.

"You were standing in the rain and you collapsed. Turns out, you had a high fever," I explained.

Juvia made her mouth to an 'o' shape before smiling.

"Arigatou for taking care of Juvia,"

"You're welcome!" I replied.

I saw Juvia stopped eating and stared at my luggage and the clothes that were scattered everywhere.

"Where is Lucy-san going?" Juvia asked.

I felt my heart drop. Memories of today played in my mind.

"Juvia, I'm leaving Fairy Tail," I announced.

Juvia's eyes widened and she slammed the table with her hands.

"Why? Fairy Tail is your family!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"Were my family..Team Natsu kicked me out and called me weak. So I'm gonna quit and train myself to be stronger for 5 years," I responded casually.

Juvia stared down her feet and sighed heavily.

"Actually, Lucy-san..Juvia has a confession too,"