hello

Lucy POV

I put on my dusty red cloak and jumped out the window. I had to find the others. I could've gone with Natsu and the rest but I didn't want to burden them.

I focused hard to find out where the source of these voices was coming from and it led me to run in circles.

This cloak was the cloak that Bethany sewed for me after I completed my 4 years of training. It's made of magic and protects the user from being detected easily so if I'm using magic, Aaron nor 09 could track me.

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

"No. I have to guard this place in case some mutant creatures attack us."

"Oh...I bet you're tired, let me take over!"

"No...(sigh) Yukino just go back to sleep."

"No Gajeel! I can help."

"Help Rogue."

"I can't..the poison is spreading and I can't stop it. I tried different methods to heal him but none of them is working."

"Just pray."

"Oh..okay..be safe alright?"

"Whatever."

"Goodnight Gajeel.."

"Night."

That has to be them. But where are their voices coming from? I'm jumping from trees to trees, crossing from lakes to lakes but I can't find them.

"This is taking forever!" I groaned when suddenly.

"Gah-" something big pounced on me.

My heart skipped a beat. Did they find me? I looked up and my eyes widened.

What

The

Hell?

There was a huge mutated frog on me which was oozing bright neon blue liquid.

"AH," I shouted.

Its body was on top of me, cutting off my airways. I tried my best to squirm out of its grip.

"Saturated sunri-"

Before I could cast the spell, the frog stuck out its tongue and caught my arm.

"Don't eat me- SHIT-"

It swallowed me whole.

"Ew, oh my god," its stomach was slimy and icky.

I saw a bunch of dead animals in it which disgusted me.

"It's okay Lucy," I exhaled a deep breath, "Just cut him from the inside-"

Before I could finish, the frog leapt (I think). I fell backwards and quickly cling onto the walls of its stomach? I don't even know but I clung onto something.

"Goddammit!" I was covered in saliva.

Suddenly, I heard an explosion from the outside. This was followed by a bunch of heavy objects falling. I leaned against the slimy wall and tried to calm down when a sword literally pierced through the walls.

"I recognise that sword.." I gasped.

It had a moon symbol and it was silver. The sword cut down, creating a huge bloody hole and to my luck, I saw Juvia.

Peeping her head into the hole, she smiled when she saw me and quickly hoist my body out.

We fell on the floor with a loud "thud".