for her

Lucy POV

It felt warm and snuggly. It's how I felt when I was in the warm path when Beverly and I first had our serious conversation about mom.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open and turned around. I came face to face with a snoring Sting. Instinctively, I screamed.

"STING EUCLIFFE!" I shouted. I pushed him away and fall off my bed.

He jot up from his sleep and rubbed his eyes. "Yes. Good morning to you too Luce."

I sighed heavily. Right, I forgot about last night. I glanced at the side and saw Juvia on the sofa. She was shivering. I walked and kneeled beside her. I grabbed her hand using both of mine and it felt warm.

"Fever.." I whispered.

My hand started to glow yellow as I pressed it against Juvia's forehead. After about 1 minute, I took my hand back. "Should be better now."

Juvia was murmuring in her sleep. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her fist was clenched. "How dare you touch my guardian." She mumbled. She looks tensed.

I wanted to frown but the most I could do was stare with a blank expression. I looked behind and Sting went back to sleep. I went to the dining room and saw Yukino grumpily looking at her fridge.

"Good morning Yukino." I greeted while taking a seat.

She turned her head around to face me and smiled. "Good morning to you too, Lucy-san."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She sighed and shut the fridge door closed. "I need to buy some groceries."

"I'll come along!" I offered.

She nodded her head. "Thanks."

"Welcome."

I ate some plain toast for breakfast and had a shower. I still haven't went shopping for some clothes yet, I probably should though. For the meanwhile, Yukino borrowed me hers.

I was wearing an indigo coloured oversized shirt with some black shorts. I tugged in the front portion of the shirt, leaving the back to flow. I pleat my hair sideways.

I wore the same ankle boots from yesterday. Yukino waited for me by the door.

"Alright. Let's go!" I giggled cheerfully.

She smiled. "You look wonderful."

"Speak for yourself!"

*time skip*

Juvia POV

Urhurh I groggily got up and held my stomach. This isn't good. I think that thing is spreading. What happened anyways? How did I end up back here. I saw a sleeping blonde on the bed. That has to be Lucy..am I right? But Lucy doesn't have short hair..and Lucy isn't that big.

I tip toed towards the figure, ready to blast magic if needed. I pulled the blankets off and saw Sting drooling all over the pillows.

"STING EUCLIFFE OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS!" I screamed with a voice full of anger.

"Why is everyone shouting my name early in the morning!" He bend the pillow that was under his head to cover his ears.

A tick mark formed in my head. I shoved him off the bed violently with my foot. "Where's Lucy?" I said through gritted teeth.

He was trembling in fear. "Don't kill me okay! I don't know anything.." he's lying.

I jumped on top of him and clenched his hair, since he was wearing no shirt at all, bringing him closer to me.

"Listen here piece of shit. Why are you on the bed when Lucy isn't here? What did you do to her? Better tell me now or you'll find yourself in a very difficult situation. So where's. MY. LUCY." I threatened.

He was wincing at the pain. "Ouch ouch okay let go of my hair first and I'll explain everything to you!"

I let go, pushing his head backwards in the process. I got onto the bed and folded my arms.

He scratched the back of his head. "You see..her and I slept in the same bed last night.." He sheepishly confessed.

My eyes widened. Dark magic engulfed my fist. "I will end you." I taunt with no emotions in my eyes.

"Wait wait!!" He waved his hand in the air. "We didn't do anything that wrong!" He was blushing. "It's just that, you told Rogue to ask me to check up on Lucy since you two aren't in the good terms so I did."

The argument..oh god. Now that I'm hearing it from someone, I do sound stupid. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room. Lucy wasn't here. Neither was Yukino. Hm where could they have went?

I saw my mother's box on the table beside Layla's box. I felt a wave of emotions overwhelmed me. I opened the box and saw a huge brown pouch. Oh right, Beverly gave us jewels to spend. Maybe I should buy Lucy and I some clothes so we don't have to borrow anyone else's. I hate relying on others, Lucy feels the same way too.

Hmm..I know! I'll get us a house! And when she comes back, it'll be a surprise for her to apologise for last night. Yes!! I felt the anger in me slowly fade away.

"I can help you find a house near here."

I flinched and swiftly turned my head to see Sting, luckily he had his top on.

"Huh?"

"You like to murmur things out loud, Lockser." Sting sighed.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why are you even helping me anyways." I scoffed in disgust.

He folded his arms. "I'm not helping you, I'm helping Lucy."

Imaginary thunder struck in the background and dark aura surrounded both Sting and I. We death glared each other until Lector and Frosch came in the room.

"Oh no, are we going to have another dead body?" Lector cried.

Frosch cutely placed his hands on his cheeks. "Or maybe two dead bodies?"

I sighed. "Okay, we shouldn't argue about this."

Sting nodded. "Meet you at the twin fountain in town. In about 2h time." He spoke before grabbing Frosch and Lector and leaving the apartment.