furious

Juvia POV

Minerva's house was nearer so she left earlier. Right now, Rogue and I are making our way back to the house. Rogue insisted on helping me carry the shopping bags.

We entered the oddly silent house. The moment I entered the living room, my eyes widened. There was blood splattered everywhere! Someone was obviously fighting here.

"I smell Lucy and Sting.." Rogue said while looking at a pool of blood.

I saw a yellow marking on the wall. A star shaped marking.

"What's That?" Rogue questioned.

I pressed the marking and it started to glow. It's a reminder spell. It helps you to see what previously happened at this location. I dropped the bags filled with glass decos when I saw 09 and Aaron with blood thirsty eyes and Lucy and Sting on the floor.

At first I was puzzled on why she didn't fight back since her wounds aren't that bad but then I noticed Sting being held by the collar by Aaron.

"Dammit." Rogue cursed.

I clenched my fist. "We have to find them." I stared at Rogue.

Rogue nodded. "But we must not act impulsively."

Lucy POV

Where am I?

I felt something cold and hard beneath me. I couldn't move my legs or arms. The pain was excruciating.

I opened my eyes and saw a lab. Like an old lab. There were ropes tying me down and I felt My Magic slowly fading away.

"Glad you're awake Lucy." A male voice said in a monotonous tone.

I tilted my head up and saw 09. He had a bland expression.

"How did you know my name?" I said while squirming out off the ropes.

09 walked in front of me with his hands behind his back, like some sort of professor.

"How could I not? The only power to surpass master Aaron's." 09 replied simply.

I gulped and started to take deep breaths. My magic is really draining away.

"It's no use, we're going to take your magic then dispose of you." 09 informed before walking up to a machine thingy that was connected to wires.

He began typing furiously on the keyboard and suddenly.

"GAH!" I cried out. Something sharp dug in my wrists.

"My magic.." I sobbed.

09 didn't even look at me. Everything was slowly disappearing and I can't do anything. Juvia..please. Something wet rolled down my cheeks.

"I see he broke your curse." 09 mumbled. "Too bad he's nothing but bait," He said in a lower tone.

"Bait? What do you mean!" I shouted in a trembling voice.

"Obviously the shadow dragon slayer would come to his aid and so will the other girl," 09 replied to me in a 'duh' tone.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "DO NOT LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON JUVIA!" I screamed.

But the knives dug in deeper into my wrists causing me to sob even more.

09 came to me and placed his hand on my forehead—pulling up my bangs, "You're awfully pretty for the Daughter of the Stars," He said.

I gritted my teeth and shut one of my eyes closed, "don't touch me or Sting or Juvia or.." I bit my upper lip, "or anyone else," the word 'Fairy Tail' almost naturally rolled out my tongue.

"And what would you do about it?"

I smiled in triumph, "SOLAR NEBULA!" I glow yellow and a huge wave of heat pushed 09 far away from me and crashing onto the walls.

With all my strength, I forcefully ripped my wrists away from the blades and healed myself.

"Dammit," I flickered my semi-bleeding wrist and ran out the laboratory while wincing a little at the pain.

I need to find Sting.

Juvia POV

"I WILL FIND HIM AND MURDER HIM!" I cried out loud and bashed my fist on the guild wall until the whole wall came crashing down.

"C-calm down Juvia!" Yukino stammered.

I breathed heavily and glared at the ground—pieces of wood stuck onto my boots, "I got no time to waste, I need to find her," I said in a softer tone.

"Yeah but you can't just charge in there, y'know?" Minerva said before taking a sip of her booze. "We need a plan,"

"Yeah we do.." I finally agreed and unclenched my fists. "But what..I'm not the best at rational planning,"

Suddenly..

"surrender or your Lucy gets it,"

09.

I collapsed on the floor and punched it with my bleeding fists, "BASTARDS! BASTARDS ALL OF YOU!" I sobbed.

"W-What?" I heard Yukino mumbled in a frightened manner.

"I HATE YOU! WHY COULDNT YOU LEAVE US ALONE! WHY COULDNT YOU LEAVE OUR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS ALONE?" I unknowingly blurted out.

I tremblingly stood up and clenched my fists, "I  WONT SIT FOR THIS!" I grumbled.

I turned into my shadow formed and disappear.

"JUVIA!" I heard a male voice called me.

A hand forcefully grabbed my wrist and turned me back to my original form. My body was pulled backwards and I hit something—or somebody hard.

"Rogue..?" I mumbled.

Rogue hugged my neck and rested his chin on my head. "We'll get her back. Sting too but don't do things impulsively. Stay by my side please," He whispered the last part.

I took a deep breath, " Sorry," I whispered softly.

I hope Lucy is alright, wherever she is.

"Okay..moving on.." Minerva said—still having her glass mug at the edge of her lips, "we need a plan like I said."

I nodded and stood up.

"I can contact Lucy through our mind powers but I fear 09 might hear me," I dust the dirt off my skirt.

"What does he even want?" Rufus questioned.

I tapped my Chin and thought for a while. He wants me dead, that's for sure and Lucy too.

"Wait guys..I got an idea," Rogue exclaimed.