Chapter Ten ♪ May Twelfth (part2)

I dropped to the floor, my forehead stinging as my vision turned a bit hazy. I closed my eyes, trying to keep myself from the sudden nausea that rushed through me.

"Jess." I whispered. I needed to go the bathroom. I tried picking up my head, but I couldn't, I just felt weak and lolled back.

I really needed to throw up. Like really bad. "Jess." I managed to say a little louder. I had no idea what he was doing, but it sure wasn't helping. There was a sharp intake of breath before I was hauled up into a pair of arms, it was him, I knew it.

"We have to get you to a doctor." He said, I had closed my eyes to keep myself from feeling even more dizzy. But even though I was half dying, I had just realized that if I were to go to the doctor they might blame Jess or Wesley would be put into jail for assault, so before Jess exited I stopped him.

"No. Not the doctors." I whispered.

"But you could have a concussion." Jess said, going for the door once more.

"Just get my phone and call the doctor home. He is our family doc-" I felt the bile rise up from the back of my throat. I leaned over and gagged, feeling everything lurch out of me.

Jess just stood there, not complaining, allowing me to get rid of everything. When I was done, he rushed up stairs and placed me on my bed. "Just lay here I will call the doctor and will get this place cleaned up."

"No, let me clean it. It is my mess." I tried staggering out of bed.

"No, just rest." He tucked me back in, kissed my forehead.

"I am sorry." I mumbled, feeling like crying, but my head was paining so much. I just wished he wasn't disgusted by me.

"Don't be sorry. Now don't move okay." And he rushed off. I felt my eyes close slowly.

I woke up to light being flashed into my eyes. I was about to flinch away, but it was just the doctor. He gave me a sad smile. "Next time don't get involved in fights Miss Mathew." The doctor joked. Jess was sitting by my feet, he had a bandaged fist. I can only imagine what he did to Wes.

"You have a small concussion. I will prescribe some meds, a day of bed rest and no over exerting activities for at least four days." he said giving Jess a teasing look. "I assume you will be the one caring for her?" The doctor asked Jess who then nodded and was handed a list of things he had to buy.

The doctor left not long after and Jess just came and crawled into bed next to me. "Wes is so fucking lucky I had to care for you, I would have killed him right then and there." Jess said angrily as he laid cheek first into the pillow, to face me. I took my hand and began combing his hair.

"Did the doc check Wes out?" I asked curiously, surprisingly my breath smelt of sweet muffins.

"Unfortunately yes, he only had a bust lip and bruised up cheek. I can't believe he hit you." Jess sat up and assessed my forehead, he gently poked it, only for me to hiss. Yup it was a big ass bruise. He gave me an agitated and pained look.

"It's fine Jess." I reassured him, pulling him back down and next to me.

"No it isn't. You should have seen yourself, you couldn't even keep your eyes open." He said, huffing.

"I am fine now. Just lie down." He pouted and did as I ordered. "Sleep with me tonight." He chuckled.

"Sleep with you, huh?" He teased, knocking his nose against mine. "Remember what the doctor said, no over exerting activities." he winked teasingly.

"You know what I meant." I huffed and pulled him closer, practically lying all over him.

He rubbed my back soothingly and began talking. "You have to know now that he likes you. I mean why else he would get all drunk and storm up to your house and not Mel's?" He had a valid point. A point I wanted to forget about right now.

"Mmmhmmm. Now shh." And I closed my eyes, listening to his steady breathing to fall asleep.

When I woke up I was all alone in bed. It was around six in the afternoon. I really needed to have a bath. So I slowly walked over to my cupboard and pulled out my black knee high socks and a pair of white satin shorts and it's matching vest top.

I quickly showered, and then hopped out. I changed in the bathroom, not wanting Jess to see me bare and exposed. When I was done I lazily made my way down the stairs.

My mess had been cleaned up and Wes was no where in sight. Jess was sitting, staring off at the blank TV screen, deep in thought. I tip toed over to him and kissed his cheek. He snapped out of the daze and gave me a grin.

"Here, I got you the medication. Was about to come give it to you." He handed me a glass of water and three sets of pills. I downed them and laid my head on his lap, that was when he caught sight of what I was wearing.

He quickly dropped his gaze and looked away. "Do you have to wear those?" He asked, looking back at the TV screen.

"Wear what?" I asked, looking down at myself. I had a bra on so he couldn't see my nipples, he should be happy, personally I think it's a bit awkward to leave it out there to hang.

"Those socks." I frowned even further. My ankles were paining, that was why I was wearing them.

"Why?" I asked, they looked cute. I didn't see the problem with them.

"I- erm just take them off." Then he face palmed himself. "Oh god that came out wrong." He hopped off the sofa, flustered as fuck.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked, walking up to him.

"I can't have you wearing those when the doctor said no over exerting activities. That is exactly what it will lead to." He said staring at them with a lustful gaze. And then he looked away, I blushed a deep scarlet. I never would have guessed that Jess had a fetish for knee length socks, I'm glad I didn't wear my thigh high ones.

♪Author's Note♪

Wazzup Peeps!!😛 It's your girl El♥ here.

Damn Jess, knee high socks, huh😏😱😉😏🔥🔥

I wanted to remind you guys to read the authors note before this chapter and revote for Chapter Three, there were some technical difficulties

I wanted to remind you guys to read the authors note before this chapter and revote for Chapter Three, there were some technical difficulties. ❤❤🤗🤗 Who ever does vote again and comments either here or in the authors note before that they did will get a shout out.

Also Chapter Two might be showing twice for some reason, but when I go to edit it isn't there. Why life?!!!!!!!!

♪Questions♪

1. Do you think Jess's reaction to her clothes were cute?

2. Will they lie to Mel or tell her the truth?

3. Do you think Jess lied about how bad he beat Wes up?

4. Would you want to kill Wes if he hit your girl/boyfriend like that?

Feel free to leave your answers in the comment section.

Enjoy. Vote. Comment. Ellipsis167