Chapter Nineteen ♪ May Twenty-Sixth

*Warning, mild mature content straight ahead. Please don't read it if you are a sensitive reader.*

"Honey it is time to go." Dad walked into my room. I was sitting on my bed, shaking to myself. Dad froze. Last night the voice made me clean my room. I hadn't gotten a second of sleep. Everytime I was done, she had me do it again. She knew that my parents were my weak spot and used it to my disadvantage.

I even went as far as scrubbing the walls. She was angry at me, and I was scared of her. "What happened here?" Dad looked around the room. But I couldn't look at him, not after what I told him yesterday. Not after I found myself outside their room with a knife.

"Babe are you okay?" Dad asked as he approached me.

"Don't talk to him, don't touch him. He doesn't need your slut germs on him." I just quickly got off from the bed and grabbed my suitcase along with a school bag, dodging my dad. I was breathing heavily, my eyes kept loosing vision, clouded with black dots. I was hungry and tired, but I was scared to eat.

"Okay, let's go honey." Dad said gently, walking out the room, expecting me to follow. A small silent tear fell from my eyes. He was an amazing dad, I loved my parents very much.

The car ride was awkward, I was being sent off to London. That would be so far away. Far away from Jess, far away from Lex. Far away from Mel, thankfully.

I made sure not to speak, I didn't want to do anything that would trigger the voice. Already one day in my head and she has me wrapped around her pinky. I hopped out of the car alongside my parents. We had to cross this little road before entering the airport.

And as soon as we did. I caught a familiar face. I was a little disappointed, but happy that he came to see me. In and instant I was in his arms.

"I am so sorry Babe that I wasn't there, that I didn't realise how crazy Mel was." I shrugged it off, about to tell Wes that it wasn't his fault, but again the voice spoke.

"Kiss him babe. You know you want to. You know you dream about it. " I froze. I never thought of him like that, she was just trying to aggravate me.

I admit that I used to crush on him, but that was before we began to treat each other like siblings. I couldn't just kiss him.

"DO IT NOW! Or mommy and daddy might just trip into the road and have a little accident." I looked back to see my parents finally done crossing the road. I didn't want to harm them, I knew what I had to.

So as soon as Wes pulled away from the hug I grabbed his face and placed my lips onto his. He was startled at first, but he kissed me back, his fingers dug into my waist, making me gasp. Guilt began to fill my chest. I wanted it to be over as soon as I started.

"That's not enough. Kiss him harder." And so I did, Wes surprisingly reacted to my body extremely fast. I felt sick to my stomach as he retaliated.

Finally I felt my lungs give off it's last breath of air and I pulled away. Wes's eyes were diluted. That was a very bad sign. I loved Jess and not him. But the voice was my ruler, I had no say.

I dropped my gaze and rushed into the airport. My parents luckily didn't see what had happened, and I was glad. I didn't want them to think I was a whore.

They helped me get my ticket and get searched. I was just on time for my flight, so I didn't really have much time for goodbyes. I waved at them, mom held back her tears and dad, he was just him. Quiet and deep in thought.

I turned and rushed into the plane, I was escorted to my seat, I didn't smile back at the flight attendant. I was numb. My body felt as if it didn't exist anymore, almost like a shell of what I used to be.

As I strapped myself in I felt my phone buzz. I quickly picked it up. "Hello." Came my shaky answer.

"Oh my gosh Babe. I missed it. I was too late. I tired coming on time, but I had to handle the bakery." Just hearing Jess's voice made me sob.

I felt the hot liquid tears bleed out of my eyes, stinging my cheeks. "What happened Babe?" I wanted to tell him that I was sorry. That I loved him. But the voice had other plans.

"Tell him that you want him."

"I-i just wa-want you." My lips trembled. I could see the flight attendant showing us how the safety things worked, but I wasn't paying any attention. Thankfully no one was seated besides me.

"Good." The voice said with a mischievous tone.

"What do you mean Babe?" I could tell that Jess was stressed out and I was just confusing him further.

The voice said some more crude and sexual things that I wished not to repeat. I shivered, I hated that voice was so vulgar. But I was worried that she might hurt some of the passengers. I bit my lip, trying to find the courage to say what I was going to.

I whispered what she'd said, hoping no one else heard me. The voice began to laugh in my head, I cringed from disgust at how nasally she sounded.

"What?" Jess asked, his voice breathy and strained. He was probably shocked. I would be too.

"You heard me." I closed my eyes, squeezing the phone in my hand. I was sobbing hard, trying to hold it in. Again the voice spoke.

My hands were trembling. I was so confused and scared. I had no idea why she was so mean to me.

Jess became silent, and because of that the more I felt my heart beat pick up, squeezing the hand rest with my free hand.

"Jess?" I asked, feeling a drop in my stomach. No answer.

"How can you say those things? Why? " I sunk in my seat, hoping no one else could hear.

"Slut!"  the voice cackled, but it was her who told me to do so.

♪Author's Note♪

Wazzup peeps it's your girl El♥ here

♪Questions♪

1. What do think will happen with Wes, why was the voice so adamant on kissing him?

2. What do you think would have happened if she didn't tell Jess what the voice told her to?

Feel free to leave your answers in the comments.

Also do follow I_death_in_disguise she is an awesome person, thanks for all the love baby girl. Hope you enjoy this book.

Enjoy. Vote. Comment. Ellipsis167