Chapter Seventeen ♪ May Twenty-Fifth (part1)

A week later I was at home. My parents weren't home. I wasn't supposed to be either. The house door was covered with crime scene tape. Caution do not enter. The words teased me.

I had no idea why I was there, all alone as well. Maybe it was to see Jess. My parents restricted us from meeting. He was the only thing that was keeping my going, and not he was gone. I gently pulled the tape off, pocketing a piece unconsciously.

I stepped in. The house was quiet and silent. But it was as if my head had enough screaming voices to fill it. "He got you so easily!" The voice was back again.

I hated that voice. I didn't know who it belonged to. It had a faint British accent, and almost always spoke in an amused manner. I didn't answer it. I just moved on forward.

I hadn't noticed that the door was broken, Jess broke it to enter. I guess when he heard my cries for help he jumped into action.

The house smelt of bleach. I found it odd, but when I entered the living room, I found out why. They had cleaned. There were no blood stains on the carpet, no blood on the table and everything was in place, as if nothing had happened.

I felt my eyes glass over. If only it were true, if only nothing had actually happened. I limped around slowly. Looking at everything, checking if everything was in place.

That's when I saw it. The black box. Untouched, a light sprinkle of dust along its cover. I sighed, it was a warning, how could I have not seen it. I pulled it off the shelf, and took a seat on the sofa. I opened it again. Pulling out the black card. My eyes skimmed over the neatly written Words once more.

"You're such a weak bitch Babe." The voice laughed out. I just ignored her, trying to push her to the back of my mind, but it wasn't working. So I pulled out my phone and plugged in my earphones, blasting the music on high. There, she was silent.

I gingerly pulled out the dress, my breath was taken away. I couldn't deny that it was beautiful. Under normal circumstances I'd have loved to wear it, but I was somewhat scared of it. It was backless, the front had some pink lace covering it, outlining the cleavage area. It was a sweetheart neckline dress with spaghetti straps. The skirt flowed out in a few soft loose layers ending at the floor, though it had a dangerously high slit.

I looked at it for a little while longer, admiring the beauty even though it brought me pain. I went to put it back when I froze. There was a grey envelop in the box. I hadn't seen it before. I pulled it out.

I looked around, almost making sure that I wasn't being watched. With a heavy breath I opened it. And that's when I found Polaroid pictures.

I didn't want to look at them, but I knew I had to. The first picture was of me through the ice ream parlour windows, entering. Then there was me tapping the table as we waited to be served. The next few were of me eating and walking home.

The last picture was of someone's shoes on my door mat. Behind the picture was a few words.

I was too scared to talk to you back then, but I'm so glad that I did later.

Love J.

I didn't know what he meant by later. I mean he had sent the gift to me before he attacked me. I sat there, thinking as I packed everything away. I was confused, and rung it up to me just being mentally drained to make any connections. So I got up, holding the box at my side before I turned.

And as soon as I did I screamed out in shock. But after a second I realized who it was, I found my adrenaline rush fizz away. It was Jess. I quickly pulled out my earphones and rushed to pull him in for a hug. He gladly accepted it.

"What are you doing in here Babe?" He questioned, though his voice was a little muffled as my ears adjusted to the world.

"Just looking." I shrugged.

"Looking for what?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"Just looking." He gave me a sad smile.

"Want to grab some ice cream?" He asked, guiding me out.

"Only if you are paying." I joked, trying to feel like myself again.

"Always." He smirked. I rolled my eyes at his cute gentleman like behavior. He held my door open and just as I passed him, his stopped me and violently kissed me.

I hissed as he pushed me against his car, my thigh hurting a bit. But it was worth it. Our tongues danced with each other as we greedily drank each others taste in. I felt his heart beat speed up further as we got aggressive. We both liked it rough. As soon as he left me, allowing me to catch my breath, I sighed out. All the stress leaving my body.

"Now we can go." He began to walk back to let me enter, but we moved at the same time and I stepped on his foot. He bit his tongue, holding in his groan as I cringed.

"I am so so sorry Jess." I looked down to see if I did much damage, there was only a little bit of dust on it, he loved those Levis of his. He smiled it off and guided me into the car and closed the door behind me.

He was too good to me. Again our car ride was filled with silence, but this time I couldn't handle it. The voice was going at it. And I hated that she was so vulgar.

"He would feel so nice buried deep in me. He would like me way better than you. I could at least please him. I could fuck him right." I fisted my hands, squeezing my shirt in my hand. I wanted her to stop.

"He would have been better without you. Don't you think Babe? You have too much baggage." I shook my head, trying to make it stop. Jess did give me a curious glance, but didn't ask.

♪Author's Note♪

Wazzup peeps!!!! It's your girl El♥ here. I hope you enjoying the story so far. And there it is, another twist, the suspicious shoes and the voices. Things are going to get worse😈😈 It is only getting started.

Shout out to my girl enthralledreader ♥♥ do follow her guys and check her books out

Shout out to my girl enthralledreader ♥♥ do follow her guys and check her books out. She is an amazing friend and boost of confidence when I doubt my books.

♪Questions♪

1. Do you think it is healthy that Babe drowns out the voice with loud music?

2. What would you do if you were Jess, would you leave Babe or stay?

3. Did Lex actually come around, and is actually good again?

Feel free to leave you answers in the comments.

Enjoy. Vote. Comment. Ellipsis 167