Chapter Twenty-Five ♪ August First (part1)

I woke the next morning. My whole body was aching from my lack of sleep. I had managed to drift off at around two, but it wasn't enough. Jess had his arms wrapped securely around my waist, his soft puffs of air, blowing against my neck. I turned to face him.

He was such an angelic sleeper. His hair fell delicately onto his forehead, the sun shone pleasantly against his skin, making it look as though he was glowing. I cuddled closer to his form, catching a whiff of his scent. He smelt so good. He smelt so familiar.

This was it for me. This was home. It was a cheesy and utterly cliche thought, but Jess just made everything feel safe, he took that pain away. And even though I had my doubts about him, I didn't care anymore. So what if he was a murderer? So what if he had mental issues? So what if I was his next victim? So what?

Love was irrational, and I was far from perfect to judge him. So if I was going to love him, I decided to love all of him. I decided to love the part of him that chased me all the way to London. I decided to love the part of him that was possessive. I was going to love the goofy side of him, the caring side, the dangerous side and even love the part of him that stayed up with me last night, just talking and letting me fall silent.

I was going to love the part of him that eyed and grinned at me when he thought that I wasn't looking. I was going to love this broken boy as he did me. I was going to fix him, I was going to let him fix me and break my walls down.

I sat uptight, determined. I was ready. I was ready to hand myself to him. I wanted to be all of his. I wanted all of him. His secrets and pain. Everything. Jess stirred, his deep brown eyes opening groggily as he gave me a lazy smile.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered in his husky morning voice, it broke off at the end. He was just too cute.

"Good morning handsome." I winked, daring to be the flirtatious one. He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"I didn't make you any of that special tea, what's got you in such a daring mood?" He joked.

"You." I shrugged making him grin.

"How did you sleep?" He quizzed, looking at the bedside table for the time. It was six in the morning. Four hours of sleep, that's got to be a record. I didn't dream that night, but I was thankful.

"Same same. You?" I asked, hopping out of bed.

"Excellent. Now that I am next to you." Last night Jess told me that he signed up into the school here in London. He also got my parents to sign me in too.

I asked how they allowed him to, and he just shrugged telling me that his family donated large sums of money to the school here every year and that they would gladly make space for us, so my parents thought it would be easier if I attended school there with hi. They figured that the isolation wasn't too good for me.

I totally forgot that the Andrews were pretty well off. He also told me that he went to the asylum to look for me earlier, and they told him that I was here. Apparently since I wasn't a higher level case it was fine that he could visit. He even met Doc, he asked if he could stay with me and explained who he was to me.

She allowed it, saying that it would help my healing stage. I will admit that it all seemed too smooth to be true, especially when she had his file. But I didn't question it. I was happy, well as happy as I could have been.

"Want some chocolate mint centered muffins?" Jess asked after we freshened up and stood in the kitchen. He held me from behind as he nuzzled into the crook of my neck. I felt a slight tickle from how deeply he was breathing me in. A scarlet blush cover my cheeks.

"Did you even have to ask?" I chuckled, turning to face him. He was such a beautiful sight. His brown eyes were honey gold under the suns rays, and because of the cold his skin was a little bit more pale, causing his freckles to show.

After a few seconds of me just absorbing him in, I finally found my voice. "I love you." I whispered. His eyes darkened, almost turning black. His breathing faltered and the look of pure awe stuck to his well defined features. I guessed he wasn't used to anyone saying that to him, and that hurt me.

"Say it again." He pleaded, closing his eyes and resting his forehead against mine. I could feel his unsteady heart beat against my chest, that was how close we were. I could feel a burning desire from behind my ribcage as my heart raced to meet the speed of his.

"I love you Jess." I said, my voice not shaking, holding such truth. Even the gods couldn't prove otherwise.

"I love you too." And his lips were on mine. Reaping, searching, tasting, exploring, claiming. Those were the only words that came to mind as our kiss deepened and tongues danced.

♪Author's Note♪

Wazzup peeps, it's your girl El♥ here.

#double wink 😉😉

#double wink 😉😉

♪Questions♪

1. Do you trust Jess?

2. If you were Babe, would you want to take that final step of commitment?

3. Why do you think that Doc let him stay so easily, do you think something is up?

Feel free to drop you answers in the comments and to pm me anytime.

Enjoy. Vote. Comment. Ellipsis167