Chapter Fourteen ♪ May Seventeenth (part1)

I held Jess's hand tightly, my gaze to the floor. We were at the mall. He decided that we should go shopping, as he needed a few things and I needed groceries. At first I didn't want to leave the house, but Jess explained that if I started to restrict myself again, I was letting Jake control my life. That was how I landed up there beside him.

Jess silently pushed the trolley, a list in his hand as he scanned the isles. I was quiet, my heart was hammering slightly. Every guy who walked passed with a hoodie and even remotely resembled Jake's body structure made me inch closer towards Jess.

I am coming for you.

His rough voice rang out in my head. I couldn't handle it. "You are safe with me." Jess said noticing how hard I was biting my lip, he brought me to the front of him, holding me trapped between his body and the trolley.

I felt safe. I melted into his chest and didn't mind the few times my shoes got scuffed. An hour later Jess was done. He managed to get most of the things from the list and not long after we were busy paying at the till. I held into Jess's index finger silently.

The cashier smirked at me, after a while. "How was your day today my fine lady?" I was uncomfortable already, and that stupid man wasn't helping in the least. Jess froze from besides me. I squeezed his finger, trying to calm him down.

"My boyfriend and I are fine thank you very much." I answered, shuffling closer to Jess, who was more than happy to hold me closer. When it came to me, Jess was possessive as hell. It was comforting, but sometimes it was scary. And again there was that little voice in my head. Did he really kill Wes's sister?

But as soon as it came, I shook it off. The cashier took notice of Jess and rolled his eyes. I frowned. He scanned and packed our items before we left. Jess pushed the trolley as I walked besides him. I was feeling a little better than I did the day before.

"I have to run the bakery because mom is still unwell. Want to help me to man the cash register?" Jess asked as he glanced at me.

"I would love to, but I don't really look people friendly right now." I gestured to my huge hoodie and baggy sweatpants.

"I think you look cute." He said with a wink, causing my cheeks to redden.

"But others won't." I huffed playfully. I was just hoping he'd let me stay at home. I didn't want to be around people. I could have called Mel and we could have watched movies or something.

"Oh come on." He pleaded, giving me his puppy dog eyes. I hated those darn things, because I couldn't reject him after that.

"Jess, please." I whined.

"Nope. You are coming with me and we are going to get you something that you think is cute to wear, even though you could just come like this." I rolled my eyes, knowing that I wasn't going to win. He grinned and dragged me off into a store.

He walked around the lady section, analyzing everything until he came to a stop by this red high waisted skirt with attached straps like a jumpsuit and a black top with tights. He pulled them off the racks, not even bothering to ask for my size and rushed over to pay.

I was too tired to stop him, so after ten minutes he came to me and handed me the bag. I pouted at him, not wanting to change, Jess rolled his eyes with a chuckle. He pecked my lips causing me to sigh out. "Go on, I will wait." And I did. I quickly changed. I untied my little ponytail and shook it out.

As soon as I came out Jess whistled playfully. "Damn girl." I just shoved his shoulder and dragged him out the mall.

As we walked I felt my stomach pull, I was used to stomach cramps, but this was quite bad, so as soon as the car was opened, I hopped in and sat down, breathing in and out as if I was in labor. "Babe are you okay?" Jess asked.

"It's just cramps, it will pass." I waved it off as he took a seat, he gave me a sad smile and reached over to kiss my stomach. My cheeks heated up. He was too sweet.

"I can leave you at home if you want?" He asked, looking. bit guilty and worried for my well being.

"No it's okay, I already agreed to help." I said, holding back another hiss of pain.

"I can't have you at work when you are like this. That would make me a bad boyfriend. I will call Mel and ask her if she can watch you." I didn't remember him having Mel's number, but she could have given it to him since he was practically always around me.

He dialed the number and waited for a while. "Hey Mel. I'm fine, I just need a favor. Well Babe isn't feeling well and I have work. I don't think I want to leave her home alone like this, maybe you can come over and watch her. Oh your shift finishes in half an hour. That is great. Thank you. Bye." And he turned to me, I hadn't realized it, but I managed to curl my legs against my chest.

I will never get used to stomach cramps. He helped buckle me in before speeding off. The mall was fifteen minutes from home, so that meant that I'd only have to wait another fifteen for Mel to show.

He carried all the things in as I awkwardly walked into the house, as soon as I entered the kitchen I took some meds and dumped myself on the living room couch. Jess came and sat next to me, my feet on his lap as he pressed them. He was too good to me.

"Go on Jess, she will be here soon. Don't worry I will be fine." I assured him, but he hesitated. I sat up and kissed him. "Go." I whispered as soon as I pulled away.

He nodded and hesitantly left. I rushed to the bathroom, knowing that it was my period. I groaned, sipped out my clothes which were thankfully not messed, and then showered.

I slipped into the necessity, a fresh pair of undergarments and the new clothes that Jess had bought, just in time for me to hear the house door open. Mel had her own key.

I slowly walked down the stairs. "I hope you carried some food. Cause I am starving." I joked, rubbing my sore stomach.

"What a coincidence, so am I." I froze, staring wide eyed.

♪Author's Note♪

Wazzup peeps!!!!! It's your girl El♥ here. Jess shouldn't have left her alone, I'll say. Wonder who that is?😏😈

 Wonder who that is?😏😈

♪Questions♪

1. Where is Mel?

2. Do you think that Jess should have left her alone?

3. Can you guess who it is that is in her house?

4. What do you think will happen next?

Feel free to leave your answers in the comment section.

Enjoy. Vote. Comment. Ellipsis167