1

Cairo's POV

I never thought I would be getting off a plane in Utah to play for the National team, but here I am collecting my bag at Salt Lake City international airport. Once I see my bag on the conveyor belt thing I grab it and go to a sign that has my name on it. The man holding the sign takes my bags and walks out to his car and sets off to the hotel which I arrive at 25 minutes later.

After I'm settled into my room I'm sharing with Christen Press I went downstairs to meet Jill and the team. Once in the lobby I spot Jill and walk over to her then we walk in to the team meeting and apparently we are the last ones in the meeting. As we step inside the talking abruptly stops and everybody stares at me as Jill and I walk to the front of the room so she can address the team.

"Ladies I would like to introduce you to your new teammate Cairo. Feel free to ask her anything you want." Jill says.

"How old are you?" Ali Krieger asks.

"I will be 22 soon." I reply.

"Who do you play for?" Carli Lloyd asks.

"I Played for Athletic Club Femenino from 2014-2017. Then moved to Juventus F.C. Women in the 2017-18 season. Now I am without a club."

"Is anyone interested in you?" Christen asks.

"Athletic Club Femenino, Juventus F.C. Women, Lyon, PSG, Barcelona, the new Manchester United team, and Wolfsburg are all of the teams that have contacted me, but no American teams yet."

"Did you win the league with Juventus?" Alyssa Naeher asks

"Yes"

"What position do you play?" Lindsey Horan asks.

"Forward and midfielder"

"How many goals did you score this season?" Tobin Heath asks.

"25"

"Damn" Meghan Klingenberg says which I laugh at.

"Sexuality?" Someone asks, but I don't know who. That question kinda caught me off guard.

"I love who I love."

"Whats your last name?" Emily Sonnett asks.

"I don't have one."

Well that got everyones attention I see as they all look confused.

"What do you mean you don't have one? What about your Passport and Drivers License?" Abby Dahlkemper asks.

"I legally changed my last name when I was 18. And my passport and drivers license say Cairo NLN, which stands for no last name."

"Why did you change it?" Megan Rapinoe asks.

"That's personal."

Kelley O'Hara decides to ask the most random question ever.

"So Cairo who here do you find most attractive?"

The question earned her quite a few smacks to the head.

"Thats for me to know and her to find out."

"Well someone is confident." She says while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Not really I just don't see the point in divulging who I find attractive because one I don't know her personality yet and two I don't know if any of you girls have body confidence issues and I don't want anyone to feel less beautiful than they actually are."

The team look at me with shocked expression for some reason. Thankfully Jill spoke up.

"Alright ladies you can get to know Cairo more tonight during team bonding."