46

Cairo's POV

"LINDSEY." I yell from the bathroom at 6:30 in the morning.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asks after running into the bathroom.

"It's time."

Lindsey runs and grabs some sweats and helps me put them on then helps me down the stairs and to the car. She then goes and gets the bag that's by the door and throws it in the back seat and she speeds to the hospital.

"FUCK" I yell as another contraction hits.

"How far apart are they baby?" Lindsey asks while holding my hand and brushing her thumb over my knuckles.

"Like three minutes." I say then I hear the dial tone come through the car speakers.

"Hello" A voice I recognize as Christen says groggily.

"Christen the team's in LA right?" Lindsey asks.

"Yeah...."

"Cairo is goi-"

"HOLY SHIT." I yell cutting Lindsey off after another contraction hits this time coming two minutes after the last one.

"Is Cairo having the baby?" Christen asks.

"We are on the way to Cedars-Sinai. Can you meet us there?"

"I'm on the way."

"HOLY FUCK." Another contraction.

"Can you tell everyone?" Lindsey asks.

"Yep. See you soon." Christen says and hangs up the phone.

"Call your parents." I say.

"I'll call after we get to our room." Lindsey says as we pull into the parking lot of the hospital.

Lindsey parks the car then helps me out of the car and into the hospital. Once in the hospital Lindsey helps me into a wheelchair and wheels me up to the check in desk. 

"Hi we gave in the paperwork for a delivery this week." Lindsey says quickly. She's surprisingly calm.

I, on the other hand, am in a world of pain.

"Fucking hurry up." I mumble.

I'm trying really hard not to scream since there are sleeping babies around.

"Name?" The receptionist says.

"I got 'em Stacy. Name's Cairo Horan and we'll be in 310." My OB/GYN, Allison, says.

"It's about time." I mumble.

"Heard that." Lindsey says and kisses my cheek.

Lindsey and I follow Allison to the room and once there I sit on the bed.

"Alright Cairo I'll be back in ten minutes. I need you to put on that gown." Allison says then leaves.

"Want some help?" Lindsey asks.

"Yes please." I say.

Lindsey helps me out of the sweats and into the gown then she helps me onto the bed. Lindsey then calls her parents, who say they are on the way.

"You two have a lot of visitors." Allison says when she comes back in the room.

"Guess the team are here." I say as Allison sits in front of me and looks at my lady bits.

"Oh wow." Allison says.

"What?" Lindsey says.

"You two came at the right time."