40

Cairo's POV

Lindsey and I have just gotten in for the January training camp in Harrison, New Jersey and it's our first camp as a married couple. It'll also be the first game I play with the name Horan on my back.

After we put our stuff away in the room we head down to the team meeting room and once there we are swarmed with hugs.

"There's the newlyweds." Alex says and I smile.

"So how was your first night as a married couple?" Kling asks.

"Blissful" I say.

"Orgasmic" Lindsey says shocking the whole team.

"Damn...where did you guys honeymoon? Ali asks.

"The Maldives." I say

"Cairo did you get a new tattoo?" Ash asks pointing to my finger.

"I got two. The Olympic Rings on my left hip." I slide my ring up my finger. "And then I got a ring finger tattoo since I can't wear my ring on the field." I slide my ring back down.

"How many times did you two have sex on your honeymoon?" Pinoe asks and is met with slaps from the team.

"Depends which day you're talking about." Lindsey says once again shocking the whole team.

Fuck I love my wife.

"Did that lingerie serve its purpose?" Ali asks.

She helped me pick it out, with Ash present as well, because I wanted to surprise Lindsey on our first night of the honeymoon and I've never purchased anything like that.

"Yes it did. It was on my body for five minutes then it was where it belonged."

"And where is that?"

"On the floor"

"Enough with that conversation...what did you two do in the Maldives?" Becky asks and I pull out my phone to show them pictures.

"Well I got us a private house on an island for two weeks and our closest neighbors were two miles away." I say.

"Wow that's a beautiful house

"Wow that's a beautiful house. I bet the view was amazing." Christen says.

"Yeah. It was nice to just be alone for a little bit." Lindsey says and I nod.

"The third night we were there I set up a sunset beach dinner for us on the island and had all our favorite foods." I say.

" I say