floor 01

"Y'ALL I'M GETTING BORED. This horror movie is lame." Taehyung said as he paused the movie that they were watching.

"You call it lame?! It was scary!" Hoseok shrieked like a girl.

"But anyway, let's do something else," Seokjin suggests, trying to divert the topic for he himself is already a little scared from that Ouija movie.

"Let's have a storytime!" Chaeyoung suggests as she grins widely.

"Chae, no..." Jisoo already knew what she had in mind. Chaeyoung, of course, will tell a scary story that can probably haunt some of them for the longest time.

"Continue, Chaeyoung-ie," Jennie says, signaling Chaeyoung to start her story.

By now, everyone's attention is on her. Whether one is scared or not, all of them are eyes on Chaeyoung.

"Have all of you heard of Ellisa Lam's death?"

"Yeah I have seen it on Twitter once and it's all around in social media and as well the news but I didn't read about it," Jimin answered while the rest agreed that they have also seen that article maybe once or twice.

"Well, she died in a water tank in a hotel. Many people have believed that she either died because of her bipolar disorder and depression and killed herself OR died for making a mistake in a game."

Chaeyoung paused for a dramatic effect, "The Elevator Game."

"The Elevator Game?" Lisa repeated, now becoming interested in the game like everyone else.

Chaeyoung nodded as she continued, "The Elevator Game is a game that brings you to 'the otherworld' wherein it's like our world but the difference is: you are alone."

Everyone was quietly listening so it was Chaeyoung's sign to continue, "When you hear the name you'll probably think that it's a very cool game, but they say it was actually one of the most dangerous games to play."

"H-how come?" Namjoon asks, quite unsure if he would want to know the answer.

"Well first of all, for you to play this game you have to be alone in an elevator. You need a building with at least ten floors. The first step is you have to get into the elevator from the first floor then press the button to the 4th floor. When you reach the 4th floor, don't step out and just press the 2nd floor. When you get to the 2nd floor, do not go outside either, and press the 6th floor. Once you get there again, do the same procedure and press the 2nd floor. By this time, some had said that they heard voices. But it was advised NOT to reply to those voices and just continue on the game."

Almost everyone is already feeling the tension as they didn't interrupt Chaeyoung and let her continue laying out the instructions to the game.

"Next, press the 10th floor. Do the same and press the 5th floor. By the way, upon doing these steps, no one should enter the elevator, or else you have to go back to the beginning. So anyway, on the 5th floor that's where the twist happens. On this floor, expect that you will meet a mysterious woman. You can probably think that she's just a harmless person but it is said that you should never look at her nor engage with her for she's not just a woman. Because that woman is a demon."

The way Chaeyoung tells the information about the game sends everyone shivers and starts to feel uneasy.

"Continue the game by pressing the first floor. If the elevator goes to the 10th floor, it means you can continue the game. Once you reach the 10th floor, they say you are now in the 'otherworld'. If you wish to get back and end the game, just get into the elevator again and press the 1st-floor button. When you finally arrive on the 1st floor, check if you're now back into the real world. If not yet, close the door again and press the 1st-floor button once again and open it. When you can see that it's all back to normal, you can now go out." Rosé stopped and everyone thought it was done as they all heave a sigh.

But it was not yet done.

"BUT, there is a catch." Everyone froze as they attentively listened to Chaeyoung's next words, "Once you finally got out of the elevator, there's one more thing you should do.

And that is: DO NOT LOOK BACK."

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

this is my first time i'll be doing a full horror story so ya'll please bear with me kekeke pls comment your thoughts and also positive things to make me more confident on writing horror stuffs because I myself is very scared while writing all of this huhu

next update will be on Sunday, afternoon (KST).

[edited]