floor 06

JUNGKOOK cannot help but feel extreme nervousness. Not for him but for Lisa. And his panicking only grew worse when he saw the blood on the elevator buttons and some on the actual wall of the elevator itself. He didn't bother telling his friends since he knew that their nervousness will also grow worse.

Either Jimin, Chaeyoung, and Taehyung kept calling him but he just continually rejects their calls as he does all the instructions given. Eventually, they give up on calling him.

Once he reaches the tenth floor, he can't wait to go to the fifth floor. He wants to beat that woman up. He doesn't give the slightest f*ck that the woman is a demon. He was damn angry at the woman and the game and worried about Lisa.

Once he reaches the fifth floor, he silently waited for the woman to get in the elevator with him.

But no one got in the elevator.

"What the f*ck?!" Jungkook said in frustration as he kept pressing the fifth-floor button and looking at the screen to see what floor he is on.

It's not a mistake. He's really on the fifth floor.

He was utterly confused and frustrated. Wondering where the f*ck is that woman.

In the end, he gave up and decided to go back to the ground floor with his friends. But then the most bizarre thing happened.

The elevator is ascending, instead of going down to the first floor.

+ + +

"Sh*t why the heck is the elevator going up?!"

"Call Jungkook, now!!"

"He's not freaking answering! It keeps saying that he's unattended."

"Let's try going up."

They all agreed and went up by using the other elevator to the tenth floor. Weird and creepy enough, but there was no one on that floor.

"What the heck?!"

"They're not even here!"

"Gosh, what are we gonna do?!"

"Tell hyungs, Jennie, and Jisoo?" Jimin suggests.

"Don't be dumb Jimin! We're gonna get in trouble if we told them!" Taehyung reasons out.

"Then what are we gonna do? Wait 'til Jungkook and Lisa get back?! What if they don't return when the morning sun rises?!" Jimin's voice starts to rise.

"Okay that's enough boys that's enough!" Chaeyoung gets in between to avoid the fight getting even more heated and louder that can result in some people getting awake because of the noise they are making.

"Taehyung, look, I agree with Jimin. We have to do something at least. They'll scold us when we finally get Jungkook and Lisa back. We just...need help. A lot of it." Chaeyoung reasons out with a calm voice.

The two boys eventually calms down and agreed to tell what happened to their other friends, all the while recording everything that has been happening.

"WHAT?! You played that f*cking elevator game?!" Jisoo was furious. Well not only her. All of them are. Yoongi couldn't even help it and punch the walls of Seokjin's apartment.

Seokjin didn't mind though. He also wanted to punch the walls if Jisoo didn't even at least try to stop him.

"How did this happen?" Jennie asks in a more calm way, but the seriousness is still evident.

And so Chaeyoung calmly told the story, whilst all of them couldn't stay in their seat as Chaeyoung gets to the climax of what just happened awhile ago.

"We tried everything we can think of, but nothing worked," Jimin tells them.

This immediately made Namjoon go to Seokjin's computer and open it, desperately want to find solutions.

'How can you retrieve your friend from the elevator game?'

But there were no answers on the web. Just the instructions on how to play the game. It made Namjoon even more furious.

"Whatever. Take us to that f*cking elevator."

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

i should be reviewing for my exams but I just can't wait to upload for you guys~ ♥︎ omg i love ya'll too much it's already cringey gosh😂

[edited]