floor 020

"SURELY your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, a-and I will dwell in the house of the Lord-" The priest stops when suddenly the bed and other objects fell down to the floor and the strong wind stopped. And silence reigned.

Everyone froze as they intently watch Lisa's body lying on the bed. Just then, they all notice that Lisa's eyes are starting to go back to normal.

"Lisa!" Jungkook was the first to react and immediately went by Lisa's side with no hesitations.

"W-what happened..?" Lisa asks and everyone sighs in relief hearing that their Lisa is back.

Everyone goes to Lisa and hugs her which resulted in a group hug. After the group hug, Jin gives the priest, Jieun, and Irene money in which they gladly accepted and left after.

Jennie and Yoongi are cooking food while everyone is in the living room accompanying Lisa.

"I was trying to fight her back, but she's too strong. I feel like she was slowly killing me, but then after that, she slowly left."

"Well, I think the priest did a great job," Jungkook commented.

"Good thing you girls contacted Jieun, Irene, and us immediately before everything gets worse," Hoseok says in relief which everyone agreed.

"We were so worried. Good thing we were all free to visit you, Lis." Jisoo says.

"It's okay. At least it's all over." Seokjin says as he hugs Jisoo to assure her.

"Food is ready!" Jennie shouts from the dining area.

Everyone walks into the dining room and sits down.

"Yoongi hyung, have you seen my phone?" Namjoon asks.

"I think you left it in Lisa's room."

"Oh, okay." With that, Namjoon exited the dining room.

Jennie is arranging the table as Yoongi puts the foods in the center. Jennie counts the people present when she notices something.

"Wait, we're only ten?"

"Didn't Taehyung left awhile ago while Lisa was still possessed?" Jimin says in which half said yes and half didn't know.

"Guys guys!!" Just then, Namjoon came rushing into the dining room. He is obviously panicking about something as he is holding his phone.

"What is it, Joon??" Jin asks.

Everyone patiently waited for his next words. And his next words made everyone's spine chill down.

"He texted me an hour ago. He's in Jin hyung's apartment building. He did the game."

Everyone didn't care about the food or how hungry they are and immediately went out, Jungkook and Lisa being on the front followed by the rest of them. They took the elevator and ran to the parking lot and to their car and drove off to Seokjin's apartment.

They didn't even get to park the car properly in front of the building as they all dash for the entrance.

There is a crowd near an elevator and they noticed that all of the apartment personnel are all going towards the crowd too. Lisa is the first to go towards the crowd followed by Jungkook then the rest.