floor 017

"GIRLS! I miss y'all already!" Jisoo exclaims through her camera.

Lisa was so busy trying not to fall asleep when Jisoo sent a group video call to her and the others.

"We just saw each other literally a week and 2 days ago Jisoo."

"Yah! I am older than you Jennie Kim. Who told you to drop off your honorifics with me?!" Jennie and Jisoo laugh together whilst Lisa remained silent. Chaeyoung notices this right away.

"Yah Liz. Are you okay?" With this, Jennie and Jisoo immediately have their eyes on Lisa now. They see it completely since the internet connection is strong and fast. Her eyes were very tired, her lips seemed pale, and she's getting some pimples.

"Have you even sleeping?" Jennie questions but Lisa continues to stare into nowhere, trying to open her eyes time by time.

"Yah! Lalisa Manoban!" This time, Jisoo had caught Lisa's attention.

"Ne that's okay for me!" Lisa answers which made the three girls confuse.

"That's it. I'm going there and I'll tell the boys about this." Jisoo says and left the call.

"Me too." Jennie and Chaeyoung say and leave the call as well, leaving Lisa in the call alone and so Lisa ended the call who is still spaced out.

+ + +

SEOKJIN just ended the call with the boys to get prepared to go to Jungkook's house. Lately, they see the guy seem so restless and out of concentration so they decided to pay him a visit.

As soon as he started the car, his phone rang. He answers it.

"Yes, My Chichoo?"

["Seokjinnie, can you come with me to visit Lisa? She seems so off lately."']

Seokjin squints his eyes at this, "Oh really? Jungkook seemed off lately too. Hold on, I'll go to Lisa after going to Jungkook's apartment."

["Oh okay. Let me know Jungkook's condition too later. Take care. I love you!"]

"I love you too!" And with that Jisoo ends the call.

Once Jin arrives, the rest of the boys are already there surrounding Jungkook.

"Yah Kookie that's the third coffee you had since we got here!"

"Yah what's happening here?" Jin asks everyone but facing Hoseok since he was the last one to talk before he came in.

"Well, Jungkook here can't stop drinking coffee for the past 10 minutes." Hoseok answers.

"And God knows how much more he drank before we all came here." Yoongi remarks.

"Who knows if he keeps drinking coffee for the past days!" Jimin exclaims.

"I told you hyungs, I'm okay—"

"Quit it Jungkook. Why do you seem restless these days? Are you even sleeping? Why are you experiencing the same thing as Lisa's?"

"Lisa's experiencing the same thing?!—"

"Shut up Taehyung. This is not the time to get concerned first. We need to know what's happening or we don't know how on Earth will we help them."

Everyone went quiet as they look at Jungkook.

"Go on, Kook." Namjoon signals him to tell the truth.

Jungkook sighs in defeat, "You all know that in the Elevator Game when you look or engage with the woman, she can follow you in your dreams or even possess you to death?"

Everyone nods. Just then, realization hits all of them and Jungkook didn't even need to continue. Everyone got the message.

The woman is following them in their dreams.

The silence was broken when Jimin's phone rang and so he answered it immediately seeing that it was Chaeyoung calling him.

"Hello, chubs—"

["J-Jimin! P-Please come h-here! L-Lisa ho-house. We need you!! AHHHHHH!!"] And he heard a demonic laugh and the last thing he heard before the call ended is something hitting the wall and the phone seemed to hit the floor.

+ + +

‼️MAYNE'S NOTE:‼️

I know it'll be hard but after "The Elevator Game", I'll try not to write stories that has a ship with Jennie.

This year, I'll just transfer all the stories from my old account to here.

And I'll continue to write in the "bts x blackpink one shots" except for Jennie.

And I'll just start to write the "Boy Meets Miss Troublemaker" but I'll only keep it as drafts. Same with the "Black Bangtan TV".
I'll publish it once the issue of Kai and Jennie is not fresh anymore.

And I might write some none-fanfiction stories and one shots. And if I did write a fanfictional story, it won't be Blackpink.

I hope ya'll understand me. This is to respect Kai and Jennie. I don't want to write about Jennie with another man when she's still together with Kai. I want to respect them. And please don't hate me for writing my old stories that has a ship with Jennie. It was written before the dating news and it's fictional.

I hope ya'll can still support me though with my upcoming stories that are not bts x blackpink. Pleaseeee don't unfollow! And wait for me! Love lots! ♥︎

 Pleaseeee don't unfollow! And wait for me! Love lots! ♥︎