floor 02

THE ROOM was silent for a while and no one dared to break it, but then Taehyung breaks out into laughter.

"Yah! What are you laughing about?" Jin scolds Taehyung with shaky hands but he didn't stop laughing.

Eventually, Taehyung stop laughing and said, "I'm laughing about the idea that some of you believe this! Who believes in these kinds of things?"

There is deafening silence once again.

"Me." Lisa finally spoke out that caught everyone's attention, "I wanna try it."

"No Lisa. Not a chance." Jungkook says with a stern voice followed by Taehyung and the others who are also disagreeing with the idea.

"Lisa, didn't you hear Chaeyoung? It's dangerous." Jisoo says in a stern voice.

"It's not safe!" Jennie exclaims.

"In fact, someone already died because of this game," Namjoon says.

"But w-wait— what happens if you t-talk to her? Look at her? Why aren't you allowed to look back..." Hoseok asks in a shaking voice.

Chaeyoung answers the question with another question, a grin forming on her lips, "Why do you think Ellisa Lam died?"

Everyone finally knows what she is talking about and everyone knows the answer.

Of course, that was the mistake she did. That's why she died.

"Okay enough. I think it's time to call it a day. Let's go to sleep." Seokjin says and almost everyone, except Taehyung, Lisa, and Jungkook, stood up to the bedrooms.

"And when I say sleep, I said SLEEP. No funny business. And you all know what I mean about that." Jin says with authority.

Everyone indeed went to bed, but of course, there are stubborn minds who kept awake until it's 2:30 in the morning.

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

okay so nevermind the "i'll update on Sunday, afternoon kst" i'm excited and very hype rn. vote and comment on your thoughts! ♥︎

 vote and comment on your thoughts! ♥︎

[edited]