floor 07

AS THE ELEVATOR ascended so quickly to the tenth floor, the lights in the elevator started to flicker. He is a human after all so he normally became scared as well. But it all faded when he remembers his reason why he did this.

For Lisa.

For Lalisa Manoban.

The girl he loves.

As the elevator comes to a halt, the lights stopped flickering and Jungkook looks up to see that he's already on the tenth floor.

He stood straight as the door opens and darkness greeted him, just like what is indicated in the games reminders. And to make sure he is in the so-called "otherworld", he went to a nearby window and look out and indeed there is a red cross in a distance.

"So this is the otherworld." Jungkook thought.

Jungkook thinks deeply about how will he start on finding Lisa. He never knew that it was indeed real and for a second he thought Lisa played a (not-so-funny) prank on them. But seeing that the same thing happened to himself (minus the creepy girl that is supposed to enter on the fifth floor), he realizes that it's not.

But speaking of that creepy girl, where the heck is she?!

You would think that it's dumb, but Jungkook had no choice but to yell out Lisa's name.

"Lisa? Are you there??"

Jungkook knew that in the otherworld, you are alone. But he thought if two people did the elevator game on the same building and did it with just a few-minute-time-difference, it's possible that they can be together in the otherworld, right?

"Lisa?! Where are you??" Jungkook yells a little louder.

Jungkook was about to run when suddenly he remember out the elevator, seem to be getting farther away when you want to go back and also the elevator being confusing so he places a pot of plant at the right side of the elevator.

With that, he then started to walk and run around the halls. It seemed like an endless maze and he thought that he has looked at all of the rooms, but still no sign of Lisa nor the demon girl.

+ + +

MAYNE'S NOTE:

uwu ya'll i'M FINISH WITH EXAMS WOOOOHHH

[edited]